The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm f1.8

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
More from the Norwegian National Day:

GH2 with Zuiko 75mm f/1.8 @ f/2.5

GH2 with Zuiko 75mm f/1.8 @ f/2.2

GH2 with Zuiko 75mm f/1.8 @ f/2.5

Last edited:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
GH2 with Zuiko 75mm f/1.8 @ f/2.5 and ISO 5000

GH2 with Zuiko 75mm f/1.8 @ f/2.5 and ISO 5000

Last edited:

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
I got this lens for portraits, and all I can take with it are landscapes. Oh well...

--Matt

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
GH2 with Zuiko 75mm f/1.8 @ f/2

GH2 with Zuiko 75mm f/1.8 @ f/2.8

GH2 with Zuiko 75mm f/1.8 @ f/1.8

Last edited:

scott kirkpatrick

Seaboots (from Eskilfjordur, IS)

A fisherman left these behind in 1920, when he followed the herring to Norway:

neither he nor the herring returned, so the whole herring shack and its contents remained untouched for 90 years.

scott
E-P5, 75/1.8

scott kirkpatrick

Iceland also offers:

There's a thread elsewhere in this forum linking to some pretty awesome landscape and aerial shots taken in Iceland earlier this summer by Jeff Grant. But, as Stewart Richardson (photographer and professional printer who lives in Reykjavik) points out, there is much more to see in Iceland. Such as horses...

Icelandic horses travel the back country in packs, with riders at the front and rear, so that they can be switched off frequently. They seem very sweet-natured.

and of course, there are also puffins (next post)

scott

scott kirkpatrick

Puffins and whales, and...

Puffins are highly approachable, as long as you don't mind leaning over clifftops, and are lucky enough to choose the right week of the year:

I missed the whales -- had to spend time in hospital getting a broken finger wired back together -- and I am working on selecting some of the waterfalls.

scott