The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

I have a different µ43 camera!

jonoslack

Well, the GX! which I got for Emma was lying unused, so I've put it (and some other stuff) on to ebay, and bought this little beauty with the proceeds. I guess it shows some sort of commitment to µ43!

and here is the very first picture taken with it (using the Leica R 60mm Elmarit at f2.8)

V

Vivek

Looks nice, Jono!

GX! is the name that comes to mind as well. :D

FWIW, commitment to snapping images is the one I would like to keep, rather than brands/formats/looks.

Knorp

Apart from the missing grip and the odd strap - it could be mine !
Nice pressie, though.

:chug:

All the best.

f6cvalkyrie

Nice, Jono but you ABSOLUTELY need a/the grip ... :p:p
Now, what shall we sell to pay for that ///

C U,
Rafael

jonoslack

Nice, Jono but you ABSOLUTELY need a/the grip ... :p:p
Now, what shall we sell to pay for that ///

C U,
Rafael
HI There - I have a grip, but I don't use it that much, certainly one grip between two cameras is fine!

. . as for the strap - I like the Luigi straps because they're so flexible, and scruple up nicely in your hand - and they look okay as well. I have a brown strap on the black OMD (which is beginning to get shiny corners these days).

all the best