The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

14% off OM-D at Amazon UK at the minute

emr

Strangely I see the 15% off link on Amazon UK, but clicking it takes me to the product page which shows a somewhat less massive reduction:
"You Save: £1.99"

Perhaps it's because I'm not from the UK.

P.S. The 15% off price converted from sterling to euro is about the same (or actually slightly more than) price that we've had the gripped kit (OM-D, 12-50mm lens, the flash, the original grip and 2 batteries) for sale here in Finland for weeks now. Strange because I'm used to Finland being always amongst the most expensive countries.

http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/product/12194/djmnt/Olympus-OM-D-E-M5-KIT-Power-Kit-kampanjaera

DavidL

If you click on the buy now in the uk it offers it you at the reduced price but there's only 14 minutes left to do the deal.
Interestingly only 5% of those available have been claimed

dhsimmonds

I have just bought another OMD body only from here;
ProCameraShop | Olympus OM-D E-M5 Digital Camera Body (Black)

It is also worth taking the 3% discount. It all worked perfectly for me and as a bonus the camera came with UK 3 pin plug to the charger and a hard copy of the manual as well as the electronic copy.

Service is excellent, I had my camera delivered about 30 hours from notification by them of receipt of cleared funds, which itself took just 24 hours from me pressing the button to transfer the funds to their bank.