The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New 4/3rds forums

V

Vivek

Just because we love you folks. Will try and clean up all the redirects in the Other forum.
Right back at ya! :)

It seems to me that (other than the large format forum, perhaps?), getdpi is one rarest forums created by photographers rather than a computer programmer. :D

All the best to both of you!

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
created by photographers rather than a computer programmer

We actually say that to ourselves all the time and seems to help make this forum different. Thanks that was very kind of you to say.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Hey! What's wrong with computer programmers!!!!!

Still, I agree - thanks Guy and Jack
There'll be the Sony forum next!
LOL you guy's keep it up and your wish maybe come true. Still have some old threads to move over for the 4/3rds and if I screwed some ones thread up than you can curse me out. LOL

V

Vivek

Hey! What's wrong with computer programmers!!!!!

Nothing.:D

But Guy and Jack are proving that it is better run by photographers. :thumbs:

BTW, I did not even notice that Jim and Mike are moderators and i say this as the bestest compliment! :)

Last edited:

Terry

Thanks for setting this up!
I have camera and car and the weekend is set to be nice. In about an hour I will have a new 30" monitor so I should have some good photo fun this weekend! Perhaps I can even add to the image thread!

Brian Mosley

Cool, sorry I posted my G1 news in the old section...

Great idea, and I thoroughly agree - fabulously run forum by photographers for photographers!

Kind Regards

Brian