The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Godfrey

Olympus E-1 + ZD 11-22mm f/2.8-3.5
ISO 100 @ f/5.6 @ 1/80 second @ 22mm

a simple photo made during a walk in the fog yesterday morning.

comments always appreciated, thanks for looking.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Droll and cliche I know, but we had a few decent sunsets on a recent family trip to San Diego:

First droll:

And now Cliche:

:)

Cheers,

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Went out again this evening for dinner and took a few shots in the misty evening..I love the EP2 and Lumix 20 together.
Lisa,

I had missed these originally, but wanted to compliment you on a great series!

:thumbs:

Godfrey

A Dog's View

ISO 100 @ f/5.6 @ 1/200 second @ 17mm

more from the foggy morning walk.

Diane B

I missed this--it has a sensual/soft feel, even with the fairly vibrant colors and I like it.

Diane

LisaR

very nice, the vivid colors and the fog atmosphere work well together

Rick Waldroup

Icehouse Conversation - Grand Prairie, Texas

The camera was a Lumix L1 with an Olympus 25mm pancake lens.

"Listen, Larry, you got your whole life ahead of you. What's the rush? My first wife? I married a 110 pound cheerleader, the next day, I woke up with three kids and a fat *** that clocked in at 220.... After we drink these, we gotta put some tires on that Ranger that came in this morning....If it was me, I'd wait a while.... She ain't pregnant, is she.....Did I ever tell you about the time I was wranglin' for a livin'.....That was right after I married that second gal....Didn't have no kids with her though, thank God....Damn, look at that play, did you see that boy run, wonder what the score is.... You gotta another cigarette.....What's this gal's name you thinkin' about marryin'.... S'pposed to turn cooler later this week....What's her name again....Hey, you do what ya want, I'm just sayin'....Want another beer....."

Diane B

I took a trip to the zoo today and am blown away by the EP2 Oly 70-300 combo. Here are a few and a link to the full set if anyone is intersted.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosdelisa/sets/72157623024756821/

Thanks for looking:)

my favorite of the day

]
Really nice Lisa. Makes me consider driving over to ours--but its COLD here LOL--and its 2+ hours each way. I'll enjoy yours for the time being--and again--really really well done.

Diane

LisaR

thanks all :)

Diane I do not blame you, I feel the same way about looking at other peoples winter and snow pictures :)

Rick Waldroup

Thanks, Godfrey.

Yes, I find myself leaving the 25 on the L1 most of the time. It has quickly become one of my favorite lenses to use on this particular camera.