The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Godfrey

... chit chat in fog

Panasonic G1 + Olympus ZD 25mm f/2.8
ISO 100 @ f/4 @ 1/320 second

Just poking through my catalog of photos from last Fall and this one popped out at me. :)

Comments always appreciated, thanks for looking.

Diane B

Gobsmacked LOL--that word always makes me laugh. But--like Keith, that might be a good word to describe my reaction to both of the motion/action photos--Godfrey and Michael. Terrific!!!

Diane

sagar

Re: ... trapped

Panasonic L1 + Summilux-D 25mm f/1.4 ASPH
ISO 100 @ f/2 @ 1/80 second

comments always appreciated, thanks for looking!
Lovely. After looking at your images over the years, its simplicity I can tell from a distance if its photographed by you :) They really tell me to see things around with open eyes

E

ebrandon

First time post on GetDPI. I love this thread.

My favorite thing about the m43 system is using old alternative glass, of which I've been amassing quite a large & eclectic collection.

Among the lenses that have impressed me most are the Zeiss Contax G lenses for the G1/G2 rangefinder, which I use with a "Kipon" adapter.

Here is a picture of my son on a hike today, taken with the Zeiss Planar 45mm f2. This is a straight out of camera RW2, just resized and saved as a jpg from Lightroom.

Here is a 100% crop.

Last edited:

Leica 77

Hi Keith, Michiel, Michael, Mike, Brian, Godfrey, John, ebrandon, Tullio, photosmart42, kweide, Devon, Kevin ...

So many wonderful images in this thread! They are all inspiring! Best, Leica 77. :)