Site Sponsors
Page 129 of 137 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,450 of 6832

Thread: Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

An incredibly beautiful, February afternoon with no wind and 60 degrees F. Walk in the park with Olympus E-M5II + 12-40 Pro.

Old boathouse rear entrance. Two high res shots stitched in LR.

Carl
    Gallery
    Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

One more image from yesterday's outing. Fall Creek with Cornell campus skyline in background. Three high res shots focus stacked in Helicon Focus. Click for larger image (50% of original size). I expected to see more motion artifacts in the trees, but not too bad.

Last edited by scho; 21st February 2016 at 07:16. Reason: add link
    Carl
    Gallery
    Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Bangkok Story with Nocticron and 15/1.4
    Doing street with GX8 is a breeze. In fact, I find that the camera operates and focusses too quick and I have yet learned to slow down and be more careful with composition, and where I should place a focus point on the frame etc. Probably it's a good idea to go back to rangefinder for a change of tempo and technique.

[IMG]_1040024.jpg by Teera Ashakul, on Flickr

[/IMG]_1040047.jpg by Teera Ashakul, on Flickr

_1040070.jpg by Teera Ashakul, on Flickr

[IMG]_1040081.jpg by Teera Ashakul, on Flickr[/IMG]

_1040086.jpg by Teera Ashakul, on Flickr
    Likes 10 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Very useful having a 7-14 lens, sometimes.

Whitechapel High Street: "East London Works".

-----
    My new book "Whitechapel in 50 BUildings", Flikr Stream, www.louisberk.com

Post Thanks / Like

Nocticron & GX8 VS Noctilux f1 & M9
    Two images from each system. Of course the images were edited to the subject (my wife) liking.

[IMG]L1012236-Edit.jpg by Teera Ashakul, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]_1030107-Edit.jpg by Teera Ashakul, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]L1012251-Edit.jpg by Teera Ashakul, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]_1030084-Edit.jpg by Teera Ashakul, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]12716103_964718456898095_7591340471029534763_o.jpg by Teera Ashakul, on Flickr[/IMG]
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Teera,

thanks for your post, I highly prefer the M9/Noctilux pictures over the GX8/Nocticron ones! Better colors, better sharpness where it matters and much better bokeh IMHO.

Peter

Post Thanks / Like

Re the portraits of “The Missus”!

The different times and locales don’t help with comparisons, and neither do the different outfits worn by the subject!

Some observations: skin and hair tones are warmer and more immediately pleasing in the μ43 shots—the first-posted Leica pic has a strong blue tint in the hair, on the other hand. Was there much or any adjustment made in the face and hair of different shots?

I have to assume that the μ43 pix were made further away from the subject (an equivalent focal length of 85mm vs 50mm for the Leica lens).

Given the difference in prices, I believe that the Lumix/Nocticron does quite well, though it has what I would describe as a “nibbly” bokeh (in the upper left area of the first posted pic). What were the apertures used in each photograph? And the relative equipment costs?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

To my eyes, all the portraits made with Noctitron/G8 combination are sharper in hair and face detail. The cost of equipment is not relevant but I would ask the OP which did he prefer using to make these shots and why?
    Cheers, Dave
    www.simmondsphotography.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dhsimmonds View Post
    The cost of equipment is not relevant …
    Not to you perhaps, but some of us have limited means, and a Leica system remains perpetually out of reach for many.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

PEN-F + Summilux-M 50mm 1.4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	987.6 KB 
ID:	117032  
    Leica M240, Sony RX1R, Fuji X-Pro2, Sony RX100 IV, Voigtländer Super-Wide Heliar 15mm 4.5 III, Zeiss Biogon 28mm 2.8, Voigtländer Ultron Asph. 35mm 1.7, Leica Summilux-M 50mm 1.4 Asph., Leica Summarit-M 90mm 2.5, Fuji XF 35mm 2.0 WR, Fuji XF 18-55mm 2.8-4.0
    Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mediumcool View Post
    Not to you perhaps, but some of us have limited means, and a Leica system remains perpetually out of reach for many.
    The more I use my m43rds Panasonic kit the more I realise it has inherited a large dose of Leica DNA. You might be closer to a Leica than you think. All the Lumix DG Leica lenses are ridiculously cheap (especially second hand where I have recently re-equipped myself with the 20/1.7 and 45/2.8) but to my eye produce Leica-like glows, colours and bokeh. BTW, I class the 20/1.7 as a Leica lens. The design is clearly a rip-off of a Summicron. I don't own the DG Lux 50 anymore (I will eventually crack and buy it back, I'm sure) but it is a fabulous lens.

The differences in the shots above are to my eye minimal. I actually prefer the second portrait with the Nocticron to the Noctilux. I think there is better isolation of the subject from the background and I find the Noctilux bokeh balls, while optically interesting, too distracting.

I owned a M8 and a range of Leica lenses for about 5 years and the biggest drawback was backfocus. You might own a lux or a tron but you would then have to deal with the fact that the lens over time needed adjusting to overcome backfocus. My lux 35 asph had awful back focus and I briefly owned a 50/1.4 which I returned because of back focus. One thing I like about live-view and EVFs is that you can check you are bang on focus.

So, even if you do lust after a Leica actually in the real world you could be better off with a modern m43rds system or similar.

Just my two cents.

LouisB
    -----
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by biglouis View Post
    The more I use my m43rds Panasonic kit the more I realise it has inherited a large dose of Leica DNA. You might be closer to a Leica than you think. All the Lumix DG Leica lenses are ridiculously cheap (especially second hand where I have recently re-equipped myself with the 20/1.7 and 45/2.8) but to my eye produce Leica-like glows, colours and bokeh. BTW, I class the 20/1.7 as a Leica lens. The design is clearly a rip-off of a Summicron. I don't own the DG Lux 50 anymore (I will eventually crack and buy it back, I'm sure) but it is a fabulous lens.

The differences in the shots above are to my eye minimal. I actually prefer the second portrait with the Nocticron to the Noctilux. I think there is better isolation of the subject from the background and I find the Noctilux bokeh balls, while optically interesting, too distracting.

I owned a M8 and a range of Leica lenses for about 5 years and the biggest drawback was backfocus. You might own a lux or a tron but you would then have to deal with the fact that the lens over time needed adjusting to overcome backfocus. My lux 35 asph had awful back focus and I briefly owned a 50/1.4 which I returned because of back focus. One thing I like about live-view and EVFs is that you can check you are bang on focus.

So, even if you do lust after a Leica actually in the real world you could be better off with a modern m43rds system or similar.

Just my two cents.

LouisB
    I fully agree - but would like to expand this "Leica look" thing to "Leica look and feel"

1) also most of the better Olympus m43 lenses produce a quite a similar look, especially the 1.8/75 and the 1.8/17 IMHO. I do have high hopes for the upcoming Oly 1.2/25 ....

2) especially the new PenF gives lot of RF feeling with pretty well developed EVF technology and combined with some of the mentioned glass, especially with the Leica DG15 for just a small fraction of the cost of an equivalent M240 and 2/35 cron system

3) there is also the Fuji system, which is in my eyes a very good solution if you want Leica look on some "RF like" bodies (aka XPro1 and now XPro2), although it already gets a lot larger than m43 easily.

Peter
    Life is an ever changing journey
    http://photography.tomsu.eu/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/peter_...tography/sets/
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

This is a sort-of fun looking at m43rds camera post rather than with m43rds cameras.

I can't help comparing my recently acquired GX8 with my other cameras.

Firstly, with the A7S and FE 90/2.8. This could be entitled 'Beauty and the Beast'. I am getting as-good results for macro shots from the GX8 and 45/2.8 as I am with my A7S and FE 90/2.8. I can also shoot 'one-handed' if necessary with the GX8 combo, something I can't do with the A7S+FE90/2.8. You might wonder why I would be using an A7S for macro? Other users, like me, have found that having noise-free shots at high iso means you can stop down to f16 and still have fast shutter speeds. However, the GX8 has a larger depth of field at wider apertures, e.g f4 which compensates for not being equal to the A7S in terms of IQ at high iso.

The GX8 is roughly the same size as the old A7 series bodies. I prefer the grip on the GX8, somehow it fits my hand (smallish) better than the A7 grip. Weight-wise the GX8 is heavier but it also feels a lot more solid than the A7S.

I argue that Panasonic have learned a lot about manufacture (or is it the other way around) when comparing the GX8 with my Leica Q. Both have a solid, professional feel about them that makes you want to pick them up and take photographs. The deep grip is an advantage for the GX8 when placed on a flat surface. The heavier lens on the Q makes it front heavy.

Finally, looking into the throat of the GX8 versus the A7S. When I bought the GX8 my first impression when I looked inside the camera was "Wow! That is a small sensor." This is still true. It is a small sensor compared with a standard full-frame one. However, for most purposes below bill-board size prints (I've never needed this) and in light up to iso1600 there is not a lot of difference in IQ, imho.

As stated above - this is just a bit of fun. All photographs taken with my Ricoh GR - which can still whoop all the cameras here in good daylight and is as well built as any of them.

LouisB
    -----

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for late reply. All images from Nocticron and Noctilux were shot wide open. The proof is in the print. I printed the images above at fairy large size. Some people like the ones from Noctilux, and almost equally number like those from the Nocticron. Differences between these images are really not image quality but stem from differing characters of these two lenses.

Forgot to add that I can do street photo with the Nocticron WO. The GX8 will effortlessly focus accurately and precisely where I want it to. The hit rates would be close to 100% with little practice. But I need to be 20 years younger to do likewise with the Noctilux.

PS I will stick with GX8 Nocticron and RX1M2 for a while and see what these combo can do for me. No need to fork out for the monstrous 85/1.4 GM at least until I surrender to a gas attack.
    Last edited by teeraash; 12th March 2016 at 04:10.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

The more I use my m43rds Panasonic kit the more I realise it has inherited a large dose of Leica DNA. You might be closer to a Leica than you think. All the Lumix DG Leica lenses are ridiculously cheap (especially second hand where I have recently re-equipped myself with the 20/1.7 and 45/2.8) but to my eye produce Leica-like glows, colours and bokeh.
    The 45 Macro is hard to find for less than $800 in Australia (I do have a macro lens—see below); not cheap. I aim to acquire a 42.5/1.7 and a 15/1.7 to fill out the kit, and since the 15mm is labelled “Summilux”, there may be a bit of Leica DNA after all!

I owned a 20mm f/1.7 mk1 and it was my sole µ43 lens for a few years—I now have a collection of adapted Zuiko 43 zooms and the superb Zuiko 50mm f/2 macro, along with a Lumix 25mm f/1.7; its bokeh is a tad nervous, akin to the 20mm f/1.7 and Sigma 30mm f/2.8 which have been sold as superfluous.

BTW, I class the 20/1.7 as a Leica lens. The design is clearly a rip-off of a Summicron.
    I’m sure that the patent is well-expired by now! The 25mm seems adequate, but I do miss the 20mm.

I don't own the DG Lux 50anymore (I will eventually crack and buy it back, I'm sure) but it is a fabulous lens.
    Unknown lens.

One thing I like about live-view and EVFs is that you can check you are bang on focus.
    Indeed; very useful. I use magnified manual focus most of the time on the G3 and E-M5, as I do on my new[ish] Sony a7 with W/A lenses. [digression: I thought the E-M5’s menus were rubbish before using the a7!]

So, even if you do lust after a Leica actually in the real world you could be better off with a modern m43rds system or similar. Just my two cents.

LouisB
    Lusted after an M2 about 35 years ago, but no lust has arisen since then for any of their products, though I found the S diverting for a short time.
    Last edited by mediumcool; 12th March 2016 at 06:22. Reason: formatting

Post Thanks / Like

GX8 DG 45/2.8

-----

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Bart ...
    Likes 12 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knorp View Post

Some ppl dismiss µ43 as too small—but it’s great for macro work and many other things! These shots are so textural; you’ve outdone yourself here! Number 2 is my fave.

[I recently bought a Sony a7 for architectural work, but have not warmed to it as I did with various Panasonics and the Olympus E-M5, even with its quality and versatility]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mediumcool View Post
    Some ppl dismiss µ43 as too small—but it’s great for macro work and many other things! These shots are so textural; you’ve outdone yourself here! Number 2 is my fave.

[I recently bought a Sony a7 for architectural work, but have not warmed to it as I did with various Panasonics and the Olympus E-M5, even with its quality and versatility]
    I am beginning to agree. I've decided to put my fe 90/2.8 up for sale and only use the GX8+45/2.8 for macro work.

Incidentally, I had the choice of getting the Loxia 21mm for my A7 series cameras or getting the Oly 7-14 for architectural work (I am working on a book which requires quite a lot of photographs of buildings in tight urban settings) and in the end went for the Oly. The target publication is only A5+ so the m43rds photos will be more than enough in terms of IQ.

LouisB
    -----

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Louis
    The Olympus 7-14 Pro is a really good choice for architectural stuff and interiors.
    Cheers, Dave

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

An example of the Oly Pro 7-14 lens at the wide end. This is my local country church which held it's millennium in 1985! The effigy and tomb commemorates the Knight of the realm who was the chief verderer for the vast New Forest area, which was then a Royal hunting forest way back before King John. My back was against the outer walls of the Chancel walls behind the altar to ensure that I could get everything in shot.

This church has only one of two all wooden bell towers in England,the other being in Middlesex. The village was too poor to fund a stone tower so when the Archbishop of that time decreed that all country churches must have a bell tower to call agricultural workers to church on Sundays! As the village was then in the New Forest there was a ready supply of timber and despite the ravages of beetles and time recent surveys have determined that the church is good for another thousand years! The scene of much history including the adjacent field where local English bowmen were given their pep talk before the Battle of Agincourt and more recently during the second world war where the very same field was used for the very same reason, this time including locally billeted American and Canadian soldiers just before the invasion of France. A strange thing history! The threshold stone slab to the doorway of the bell tower was taken from the previous pagan building used for exactly the same purpose! Some folks with a wry sense of humour must have permitted that! It has been known for centuries too.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Cheers, Dave

Post Thanks / Like

I am beginning to agree. I've decided to put my fe 90/2.8 up for sale and only use the GX8+45/2.8 for macro work.

… I had the choice of getting the Loxia 21mm for my A7 series cameras or getting the Oly 7-14 for architectural work (I am working on a book which requires quite a lot of photographs of buildings in tight urban settings) and in the end went for the Oly. The target publication is only A5+ so the m43rds photos will be more than enough in terms of IQ.

LouisB
    The only downside is the client and/or designer who wants or needs to crop to fit a layout—16mp doesn’t offer a great deal of flexibility here—the a7 will give me some wiggle room. I have been both a print designer and a photographer, and appreciate both sides of the story. I bought a 17mm Tokina and a 35mm Olympus Shift for the a7, and will get a 24mm Olympus Shift when I can afford one. The 35mm is excellent, but the jury’s still out on the Tokina—ferocious field curvature I think, but I still haven’t done a lot with it. Cropping in a bit should give me a 21-ish field of view with better corners!

Having said all that, many of the pictures I have made recently of a house for use in an architectural competition entry were shot [hand-held!] with my E-M5, and stand up quite well compared to the Mamiya/Aptus 22 shots, all on a tripod.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dhsimmonds View Post
    Louis
    The Olympus 7-14 Pro is a really good choice for architectural stuff and interiors.
    And an obvious advantage of the smaller format is great DOF. Many of my recent house photographs were made with the Olympus E-M5 at f/5 (11–22) and f/5.6 (9–18); the Mamiya/Aptus with 50mm shift and 35mm lenses had to be used at f/11 or smaller. Viewable here.

Post Thanks / Like

The Devil is at your door...
    (Olympus Pen F & 17mm F1,8)

Post Thanks / Like

PEN-F + Summarit-M 2.5, vivid-OOC-Jpg, just sharpened a bit...
    Leica M240, Sony RX1R, Fuji X-Pro2, Sony RX100 IV, Voigtländer Super-Wide Heliar 15mm 4.5 III, Zeiss Biogon 28mm 2.8, Voigtländer Ultron Asph. 35mm 1.7, Leica Summilux-M 50mm 1.4 Asph., Leica Summarit-M 90mm 2.5, Fuji XF 35mm 2.0 WR, Fuji XF 18-55mm 2.8-4.0

Post Thanks / Like

GX8+20/1.7 and Nissin i40 for bounce fill.

-----

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Louis, Bart and Bifi25....excellent colors and detail in these recent images of the flowers and cats!

After looking at so many excellent images here, I started looking back at my own GH2/G1 images from a few years ago. When I put a hold on the Sigma Quattro purchase (for now) I decided to pick up a GX-8 and a few lenses instead. So far I have the Pana 12-35/2.8 (one of my favorites from years ago), 20/1.7 II, 42.5/1.7 and Oly 60 macro. I haven't taken very many shots with the GX-8 yet, certainly none that even approach the quality I'm seeing here, but hopefully I'll get there. Here's a B&W conversion. This was shot with the Sigma 30/2.8 which I had briefly. It's a nice lens, but the rattling loose focusing element when the lens was not powered on just bugged me too much. I guess many of the lenses do that, but it was more noticeable on the Sigma.

This image doesn't have the same fine detail as similar shots I have taken with a D800e and 105mm Micro-Nikkor or Sigma DP3M, but I wasn't really expecting to match those cameras/lenses.

Gary

Post Thanks / Like

The more I play with the GX8 the more I want to shoot with it. I just don't feel the same way about my Sony bodies which have always felt like necessary tools.

I am really impressed with the Pana Vario 12-35 the more I use it. It is tack sharp both at the wide and long end (not the case with my Zeiss 24-70/4). And I think it really has a draw like a Leica lens.

At the pixel level I don't find that much difference between the A7R and the GX8. Of course, you can crop further with 36mpx but the actual pixels are to me not as crisp as with the GX8. I did some testing and posted it in this thread somewhere which shows this.

I think I am going to divest of my Sony kit and on the way add the 35-100 to my arsenal. I went out shooting today with the Oly 7-14 and the 12-35 and I was very happy with the results. Especially in terms of weight. I could easily add a 35-100 and have a very comprehensive shooting kit in relatively low weight, which for my urban hiking is a big bonus.

This is from the 12-35 today. I couldn't be happier with the result. This is a famous road in the East End of London called Cable Street. I like the way the sensor and lens together has allowed me to show the delicate spring light.

-----

Post Thanks / Like

PEN-F + Nocticron + Raynox 150

Max Bill Automatic
    Last edited by bifi25; 22nd March 2016 at 13:04.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, just cut it ...

Bart ...
    Likes 9 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

On Government Hill, overlooking Ship Creek and downtown Anchorage, there are still a few remnants of "old Anchorage", by that I mean buildings that pre-date the 1970s oil boom and the building of the Trans Alaska Pipeline. Hard to know if this particular building pre-dated the 1964 Good Friday earthquake (magnitude 9.2).

Gary

GX-8 and 20mm f1.7 II lens

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

One more from Government Hill today. This large Alascom facility is literally a few steps away from the old quonset hut.

Gary

GX-8, 20mm f1.7 II lens, converted to B&W with Topaz

Post Thanks / Like

Pen-F + Nocticron - handheld + Raynox 150

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

E-M1 + M.300mm F4.0 @ FL=300 mm, F/5.6, ISO=250, 1/1250 s.
    With best regards, K-H.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

There are days when some of us just need to let the crazy (creative?) side of our brains cut loose...I guess today was one of those days for me.

Still rooted in reality....somewhat.

I will probably look back at this later and wonder what the heck was I thinking? Oh well. It is what it is.

Gary

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

Children's Garden potting shed with bottle walls and a ski door. E-M5II+Lumix 20/1.7

Carl
    Gallery
    Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

"Willen & Eager" getting the kinks out before regatta season starts. E-M5II+Lumix 20/1.7

Carl
    Gallery

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Hand-held: 1/80 @ 400mm ...
    Bart ...
    Likes 9 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Bart,

this lens seems to have excellent OIS, when you can achieve these results on the EM1 - without any Dual IS from Olympus or Panasonic ....

Great!
    Life is an ever changing journey
    http://photography.tomsu.eu/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/peter_...tography/sets/

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations Bart on your new lens. Great shot, beautiful colors.

From the Exif I see that you used ISO 800 and Capture One 9 Macintosh.
    In cases like that I always add use of Define 2 from Nik to smooth away the noise.
    At the moment Nik is available for free from Goggle.
    https://www.google.com/nikcollection/

I am looking forward to more of your images with this lens. TIA.
    With best regards, K-H.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

American Robin in Extreme Back Light.

E-M1 + M.300mm F4.0 @ FL=300 mm, F/4, ISO=125, 1/800 s.
    With best regards, K-H.
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Two Turkey Vultures in their Roost for the Night.

E-M1 + M.300mm F4.0 @ FL=300 mm, F/4, ISO=2,000, 1/320 s.
    With best regards, K-H.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I picked up a Pana 100-300mm lens yesterday. I've read some less than glowing reviews of of the Pana 100-300, but so far at least, I'm seeing some pretty good results. I might have been lucky and just got a good copy.

Being able to easily hand hold a lens that has an effective 600mm FOV and get sharp pictures is still amazing to me. I also took a few photos with the GX-8 and my Leica Telyt-R 250mm lens. Thanks to the IBIS of the GX-8, and the use of a monopod to steady the camera while manual focusing with the aid of focus magnification, I got many sharp images with this combination, although I think I will prefer to use it on a tripod in the future.

I posted a few more images from yesterday on the "Planes, Trains and Automobiles" thread.

Gary

GX8 and the Pana 100-300, first at 100mm then at 300mm, from the same spot.

Last edited by bensonga; 27th March 2016 at 14:27.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Bart ...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bensonga View Post
    I picked up a Pana 100-300mm lens yesterday. I've read some less than glowing reviews of of the Pana 100-300, but so far at least, I'm seeing some pretty good results. I might have been lucky and just got a good copy.

Being able to easily hand hold a lens that has an effective 600mm FOV and get sharp pictures is still amazing to me. I also took a few photos with the GX-8 and my Leica Telyt-R 250mm lens. Thanks to the IBIS of the GX-8, and the use of a monopod to steady the camera while manual focusing with the aid of focus magnification, I got many sharp images with this combination, although I think I will prefer to use it on a tripod in the future.

I posted a few more images from yesterday on the "Planes, Trains and Automobiles" thread.

Gary
    Great captures. I think it is a great lens and I always got amazing results with it. I am probably being no more than a snob hanging on to get the new 100-400 here in the UK.

This was with the 100-300 and I think it is probably my all time favourite with the lens: the Wren is a tiny if incredibly noisy bird and without the speed of m43rds and the incredible reach of the lens I would never have captured it.

-----

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knorp View Post

Hand-held: 1/80 @ 400mm ...
    Wonderful detail, color, DOF, and ability to handhold at 1/80.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

bokeh is indeed a bit nervous @ 400mm
    Bart ...

Post Thanks / Like

GX8+Vario 12-35/2.8

-----

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I love the view thru the tunnel perspective, the light and what appears to be an approaching storm in this photo Louis.

Gary

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Anyone here still shooting with a GH3?

Gary