The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Brian Mosley

A couple from last night... the superb ZD 11-22mm got an outing :)

Peace gardens in Sheffield...
E-P2 + ZD 11-22mm f2.8-3.5
1s f/5.6 at 11.0mm iso200

The Wheel of Sheffield revisited.
1/13s f/2.8 at 11.0mm iso200

Cheers

Brian

Leica 77

A couple from last night... the superb ZD 11-22mm got an outing :)

Peace gardens in Sheffield...
1s f/5.6 at 11.0mm iso200

The Wheel of Sheffield revisited.
1/13s f/2.8 at 11.0mm iso200

Cheers

Brian
Hi Brian,
Both of your images recorded in Sheffield are superb! :)

D

dazedproductions

A couple of photos from a first outing with the EP2 and Zeiss 50mm f1.5. Most are around the f1.5-2 mark

scho

A scarred tree (burl?) next to the woodland trail I walk frequently. E-P2 with Contax G 45mm f/2 Planar.

Brian Mosley

Thanks for your kind words Leica 77, Carl - are you using the newer adapter design with larger focusing wheel for your Contax lens? how does it work for focusing?

E-PL1 + 20mm f1.7
1/250s f/2.0 at 20.0mm iso400

Cheers

Brian

scho

Thanks for your kind words Leica 77, Carl - are you using the newer adapter design with larger focusing wheel for your Contax lens? how does it work for focusing?
Cheers
Brian
Brian, I'm currently using the Kipon (supposedly geared) adapter, but I've ordered Robert's new adapter. I don't have any problem using the un-orthodox wheel focusing method, as long as it is smooth an doesn't bind. The Kipon is OK and I expect Robert's will be even better.

Godfrey

It's Spring. I find I tend to make a few dozen photos of flowers every Spring. These came upon me the other day ...

All with the Panasonic G1 and Konica 40mm f/1.8.

Comments always appreciated, thanks for looking!

Brian Mosley

Nice, simple compositions Godfrey and Larry - beautiful.

1/15s f/3.5 at 16.0mm iso200

1s f/9.0 at 11.0mm iso200

Cheers

Brian