The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

L

Lupo

very impressive images Karl. :thumbs:

... it's also nice, that the girl is not the same generation as the musician.:rolleyes:

Friedel

Thank's to you all for your kind comments. The musicians are retired members of an professionell bigband of a big broadcasting station . They play once every month in a little pub for fun and for charity benefits. The audience is mixed and has a lot of fun, very good jazz music, very good atmosphere.

Karl

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Absolutely lovely portraits, Karl.

I'm also surprised how different the results from the two lenses turn out. Two personalities so to say.

W

wblynch

Great pictures Karl. They have a nice vintage look to them.

I wish I had a pub like that near me.

-Bill

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Here's an ancient one, from last year. Did you know that they make yellow Hondas in Vietnam? :p

E-1 with OM Zuiko 100mm f/2.8 @ f/4

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
This tiny little flower is nothing special. I just got my Nikon adapter and am trying out my Voigtlander 180 f/4 for Nikon on the G1.
ISO 100 f/4 1/800

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Peter looks good , if shooting raw bring the highlight slider up just a tad to darken than work the overall image from that point. This will reduce some specular highlights a touch.

fordfanjpn

I spent a quiet Sunday at home today, but captured this shot and kind of like how it turned out. Taken with the G1 and the 45-200 kit lens.

Bill

Last edited:

Brian Mosley

Peter, I like your first portrait with the adjusted black levels - lovely natural expression. Well Done!

Kind Regards

Brian

helenhill

D*** You All :)
making the G1 sooo Tempting

I really do not want another camera
but your photos are so Good

Yes I fully see :bugeyes:The Allure is in the Photo
because I find Digital SLR's so Plasticky Ugly
& too many buttons and Options

but it is becoming Tres Difficile to Ignore the Beauty in the G1