The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Michiel Schierbeek

Looks very straight and symmetrical, almost German :D Brussel ?
I do miss some texture/colour in the sky.
I am thinking about doiing panoramas myself. Is panorama factory good?
Or can you recommend something.
Greetings, Michiel

f6cvalkyrie

Hi Michiel,

indeed, this is Brussels. It's called "de eeuwfeestpaleizen" because they were built in 1931, 100 years after our independance.

Most of the pictures I shot yesterday show very dull sky. The weather was far from nice.

I'm using Panorama Factory since a few months only. It's not bad, but sometimes it just doesn't match very well. I have no idea why, but sometimes is misaligns. And you need to do some Photoshop afterwards, to clean out doubles that occur from time to time...

There's other members here stitching panoramas, but I don't know which software they are using.

C U
Rafael

scho

Brian, Nice shot and a lovely yellow bug. Reminds me of how I had to park on the narrow street in Darmstadt, Germany where my mother-in-law lived.

scho

Cascade, Upper Buttermilk Gorge. G1 + Konica AR 40mm f/1.8 @ f/8 with ND8 neutral density filter.

scho

I like this one - there is a lot going on, even though it is static.

I have this lens, I need to use it!:clap:

Keith
Thanks Keith. Yes, the Nokton is a fine lens. I've been shooting a lot recently with the Konica AR 40 f/1.8 and it has a very different signature, but also very nice. Great to have so many options with the G1.

Regards,
Carl