The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

kevinparis

thanks terry

its odd that no direction home seems to be a hit... it was a badly exposed throwaway shot that with a little PP kinda worked.

have a fun christmas... we are off to scotland tomorrow in search of the Loch Ness Leica

:)
K

Terry

thanks terry

its odd that no direction home seems to be a hit... it was a badly exposed throwaway shot that with a little PP kinda worked.

have a fun christmas... we are off to scotland tomorrow in search of the Loch Ness Leica

:)
K
Have fun, happy holidays and tell Cam I live in California now :D.

peterb

Wow! Nice shootin' there Olyinaz!

And Klaus great street shot (although the support under the guy who is sitting is suspiciously quite Fruedian!). Alos, given the guy's apparent girth the writing on the truck adds even more amusement to the photo.

And your mother nature shot is, simply, very O'Keefe-like and stunning.

Thanks for sharing.

Peter

Brian Mosley

Nice self portrait there Oly, please don't link from dpreview to this site... we have a nice time being civil on this forum :ROTFL:

Merry Christmas!

Brian

C

cledry

I've only had the Lumix L1 a few days, and until I adapt a few legacy lenses I am confining myself to the Olympus 25mm Pancake. I tested the camera for three days in early December then wrapped it up and opened it on Christmas day. So very much in the learning stage although it feels like an old friend already.

C

cledry

Cledry -- LOVE the cat shot!
Thanks Jack. She is a feral cat that lives in my mother's garden. I almost didn't spot her peeping over the fence at me. The ear is clipped because I trapped her and had her spayed.

Here's one of her offspring from her last litter before the operation. Also taken with the same camera and lens.