The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

LisaR

Hi all, I am new to the forum and the G1. Just picked one up this week and went out to do a few test shots and I am impressed. These are with the 14-45 and 45-200. My 7-14 just arrived today so I am excited to get out this weekend with it.

Terry

Welcome to the forum "neighbor". I live in SF as well. Can't you tell from my screen name :D
Enjoy the G1!

LisaR

this thread is terrific, beautiful images..though my wallet is getting lighter contemplating the few lenses I want/need :)

K

krohmie

Something out auf my new Pen (crop of aprox. 1/4th of the original picture).

have fun

Krohmie

kirio

I'm new to the forum and to 4/3rds, specifically the E-P1. It's a fun camera especially with manual focus lenses. Here are a few from last Friday at the parking lot of the local mall where car enthusiasts gather. It's like a car show every week. These were taken with the E-P1 and CV Nokton 50mm f1.1.

Lots more photos here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rhythms-n-hues/

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I'm new to the forum and to 4/3rds, specifically the E-P1. It's a fun camera especially with manual focus lenses. Here are a few from last Friday at the parking lot of the local mall where car enthusiasts gather. It's like a car show every week. These were taken with the E-P1 and CV Nokton 50mm f1.1.

Lots more photos here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rhythms-n-hues/
kirio,
Welcome to the forum. Your car shots are wonderful. The Olds hood ornament is my favorite.

Leica77,
Thank you for your encouragement. Those shots were taken with the G1 (IR converted).