The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

leif e

Cindy, Lili; thanks!:) think the thing IS succeeding. And; I get more fond of Silver Efex Pro for BW.The only thing I miss, is the stench of fixer and stop. :deadhorse: I compensate by developing more film. :D
leif e

Last edited:

leif e

Hey! The rascal didn´t approve of my version. This, however, is closer.:D
Actually; I tend to agree.:eek:
leif e

Last edited:
K

krohmie

Olympus E-P1 Pen with Panasonic 14-45mm kit lens.

The Panasonic lens has faster autofocus, a non rotating front element, a sunshade and better haptic than the Oly kit.

V

Vivek

Mike Your 'cron portrait is super! The Oly lens (I guess you got the adapters sorted out?) results are also very nice.:)

Here is one from me, from Barcelona.

Panasonic G1, Olympus 17/2.8 plus a Ricoh GW-1 (0.75X converter).

V

Vivek

Another one from Barcelona (inside Gaudi's church). ~2/3rds of the original frame

Panasonic G1, Olympus (real) Pen F 40/1.4.

V

Vivek

I think Barcelona is a shopper's paradise (all the big names are there with huge showrooms). This is one shopper that I manage to catch in fairly OK light and kind of gives the glimpse of the scene there.

Panasonic G1, Olympus D 17/2.8 plus a Ricoh GW-1 (0.75X).

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
I think Barcelona is a shopper's paradise (all the big names are there with huge showrooms). This is one shopper that I manage to catch in fairly OK light and kind of gives the glimpse of the scene there.

Panasonic G1, Olympus D 17/2.8 plus a Ricoh GW-1 (0.75X).
That Oly 17 with Ricoh converter works well - I have to do it (I've got the Ricoh bit, just have to find the filter)

Keith

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
Thanks Woody.

Here are some more shots I took while my family vacationed around Mt Shasta.

All shots with the E-P1 and the Pany kit lens (14-45):

Mike Hatam

Senior Subscriber Member
A couple more with the E-P1 and M 75 Cron. Unfortunately, I just missed critical focus on the eyes in the second shot. Even with the misfocus, the B&W conversion still pleases me.

My daughter is getting tired of me following her around, but I just love this lens :)