The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Leica 77

It wasn't easy to find but I think the ship in the background is the Clipper Odyssey.
Palmerston Atoll seems to be an amazing place to visit. Not easy to get to.
Thanks for the pictures Leica77 !

-Bill L.
Hi Bill,
Many thanks for your kind comments and your good reseach! It is correct that the ship in the background is indeed the Clipper Odyssey. I was fortunate to be an invited guest of A/K aboard the beautiful ship. We sailed through the amazing Polynesian isles of Niue, Kingdom of Tonga, and Fiji after our memorable visit to Palmerston. BTW I highly recommend the South Seas Adventure Cruise by Abercrombie & Kent! Best regards! :)

Last edited:

Michiel Schierbeek

Not really sharp because I left the lens wide open when I captured this, because I was to busy with bokehgraphy :sleep006:
Michiel

- "You have to go lady" -

T

thearne3

I don't think I've contributed here before, so be kind! I've been using a combination of Computar and Hexanon lenses along with the E-P1 kit zoom. Here are some recent favorites:

42mm: 200; f9; iso200

14mm: 640; f9; iso400

Hexanon 135mm: 40th; f5.6; iso400

Hexanon 135mm: 250; f8; iso200

Hexonon 135mm: 200; f8; iso200

Computar 25mm: 100; f5.6; iso100

Last edited:

Leica 77

I don't think I've contributed here before, so be kind! I've been using a combination of Computar and Hexanon lenses along with the E-P1 kit zoom. Here are some recent favorites:

Hexonon 135mm: 200; f8; iso200
This is my favorite! Very nice composition! :)

T

thearne3

Thanks! The ship was about 400yards away. The 135mm is quite sharp - the picture is cropped over 50%...