The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

ricseet

Hi Cindy, how are you and thank you so much. Bought the GH1 and enjoying it.
Still struggling with flowers though.

cheers

ric

Diane B

I love the birds Ric. Just a beautiful capture of that first.

Have you looked at the site Monza linked to with the wonderful bird photography? (Sunset Cafe) If not, you really must---you will love it.

Diane

ricseet

Hi Diana, thank you and so far #1 is the BEST that I have shot. I hope to be able t do better in future.
Thanks for the links and I would love to view the link of the wonderful birds. But could not find the site and could you please provide me with a link. Thanks so much.
Wishing all a Happy Weekend.

ric

Diane B

Hi Diana, thank you and so far #1 is the BEST that I have shot. I hope to be able t do better in future.
Thanks for the links and I would love to view the link of the wonderful birds. But could not find the site and could you please provide me with a link. Thanks so much.
Wishing all a Happy Weekend.

ric
Here is the link everyone else used http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11723 but i got an error with IE, so I opened in Firefox. Just wonderful.

Brian Mosley

E-P1 + 20mm f1.7
1/100s f/4.0 at 20.0mm iso200

E-P1 + 20mm f1.7
1/20s f/5.6 at 20.0mm iso200

E-P1 + 20mm f1.7
1/400s f/2.5 at 20.0mm iso200

Kind Regards

Brian

Diane B

Thanks, Amin and Ric. A little to the left I shot the following, and rendered it in B & W for a different perspective:

So glad you did this alternative shot. When I saw the color shot (somewhat different perspective), I immediately wondered what it would look like in b&w--like this very much.

Diane

Michiel Schierbeek

To put it mildly; religion is a difficult subject, but I just happened to walk into this shopwindow and liked what I saw.

Michiel

- Floating -

G1 + Revuenon 55/1.2​

I

Infrared-IR

A cold and snowy weekend...

Lumix G1, 14~45mm Kit Lens.

It's the start of a cold and snowy weekend. I felt motivated to make an image. Found this and it reminded me of Europe:

Diane B

Re: A cold and snowy weekend...

Lumix G1, 14~45mm Kit Lens.

It's the start of a cold and snowy weekend. I felt motivated to make an image. Found this and it reminded me of Europe:

I agree--it has that feeling.

Gosh, snow--today we were out working in the gardens and getting the pool ready to close in our shorts LOL. NOT that it will last long--we've had killing frosts already (and torrential rains for the last several days), but just one day like this in the middle of November--heaven.

Diane

I

Infrared-IR

Re: A cold and snowy weekend...

I agree--it has that feeling.

Gosh, snow--today we were out working in the gardens and getting the pool ready to close in our shorts LOL. NOT that it will last long--we've had killing frosts already (and torrential rains for the last several days), but just one day like this in the middle of November--heaven.

Diane
Hello Diane...

Your profile says your in the Western NC foothills. I have have a bunch of relatives in Elkin, NC.

Near you?

-=[ Bruce ]=-

Last edited: