The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

I

impo

Went to a 'Not So Silent Night' concert last night and took some quick snaps with my GF1 and Angeniuex 25mm f/0.95. Muse was awesome live.

Godfrey

Noodle Shop

Panasonic L1 + Olympus ZD 25mm f/2.8
ISO 800 @ f/5 @ 1/40 sec

Yes, I still use the L1 ... quite a lot, actually. :)

comments always appreciated, thanks for looking!

Brian Mosley

That's really nice Mike - I like the colour tonality and the composition is excellent.

Well done, and thanks for sharing

Cheers

Brian

iiiNelson

Thanks. I realized that I left my camera on and it was in sleep mode for at least a few months. The battery was only half drained.

Helena

impo, fantastic concert photos, and Mike, I really like your "Autumn Stream".

Two from a railway station (G1 with 20/1.7):

Riley

We wanted the dark feel of this new kitchen to remain in tact. Its reflective splashbacks in green glass required shooting from as far back as could be afforded, with the flash dialled down 0.7 of a stop. Exposure was likewise 0.7 stop under ambient, AWB. Shot jpeg and processed in PSP9.1

E3, 1/50th, F4.5 ISO500, 9-18 at 12mm

I

impo

Thanks Helena, I love both your photos as well. The colors are so rich and I could tell the subject matter was carefully chosen. Looking forward to seeing some more =).

Mike, I love your style of post processing. It's definitely inspiring.

Helena

Rick, what an awesome photo! The people's gestures and faces in combination with the background are just great.

Helena, I like both of these very much. My only criticism of the second is that the position of the umbrella, dead center and in line with the vertical support, lessens the impact it might have had on the composition.
Thank you Godfrey! Great to get some constructive criticism. I really appreciate it!

Thanks Helena, I love both your photos as well. The colors are so rich and I could tell the subject matter was carefully chosen. Looking forward to seeing some more =).

Mike, I love your style of post processing. It's definitely inspiring.
Thank you very much! They say it'll be a gorgeous (but cold) day tomorrow and I'll bring the camera to town. Hopefully, that'll result in something worthy of posting.