The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

L

lambretta

I really like the art filter of the PEN. Here two different examples using the grainy film filter - again with the standard 14-42 Kit on the E-P1.

Leica 77

Leica77, again many thanks for your kind comments, will have to work on some this weekend and will try to post them soon after. Unfortunately alot of what I shot that vacation was with my 5D2 instead, so I may end up posting some in that forum as well. Take care, hope all have a good weekend and looking forward to seeing lots of your great images here too. Don
Hi Don,
Many thanks for your kind comments! I understand about posting images in different threads within this Forum. Having the flexibility is a very good thing. :)

Lumix G1 + Micro Nikkor 5.5cm F3.5.

Leica 77

Today I made some videos - with Canon SX1 and Lumix GH1 .. look moviecaptures

Canon SX1 - 1920x1080 - 43 Mbps
till 20x zoom, macro till 0 cm to front lens

There is quite a bit of sharpness in the lovely flower in the foreground and nice bokeh in the background! It's a great shot! :)

L

lambretta

O'zapft is. Or for all non-Germans: Oktoberfest is opened. Took some pictures on the opening today, very bad shooting conditions... too many people and average weather conditions... besides I had to take 'em all over my head using the PEN with the 14-42. Though the colors look good.

f6cvalkyrie

Oh my God, Leica77, where have you been ???
I should not show this picture to my wife, she would want to leave immediately :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Super shot !!!

C U,
Rafael

Leica 77

Oh my God, Leica77, where have you been ???
I should not show this picture to my wife, she would want to leave immediately :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Super shot !!!

C U,
Rafael
Hi Rafael,
Many thanks for your positive comments. The image was recorded at Aitutaki Lagoon in the Cook Islands, Polynesia. It is indeed a very beautiful place. They say, "Visit heaven while you are still on Earth!". :)

V

Vivek

Leica77, You sure visit very interesting places around the globe! :)

I am not sure where to put this..

Navitar 75/1.3, while being a superb lens and all, is difficult to use effectively on the street. :eek: