The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Tullio

This thread is absolutely loaded with great shots. Anyone going through these pages will feel like buying a 4/3 system.

m_driscoll

Leica S2 Demo Day at Glazer's Camera

Brad, the Leica Rep, and Amy (S2 wizzo) were in Seattle today with the Leica S2. These photos are with half a Leica. GH1; 50mm f/1.0 Noctilux-M. A "bear" to focus at f/1.0, handheld. The S2 was easier. Just for fun (and I was having fun with my MFT), the last is the S2 raw file as imported into LR 2. Cheers.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Friedel

Fun in Egypt: children, playing at the nile-river and having fun. (E-510 with 40-150 kitlens)

Following a cruise ship

Thanks for looking, Karl

Tullio

I loved my E510 and if it wasn't for its inability to handle highlights, I'd have never sold it. You've got some nice shots here!

I

Infrared-IR

Fresh Snow - Colorado Springs...

Lumix G1 14-45mm 'kit' lens

Fresh snow: