The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

m_driscoll

"Two more ferries"

Browsed through some ancient photos today, and found these.

E-1 with OM 100mm f/2.8 @ f/2.8 and ISO800

E-1 with OM 100mm f/2.8 @ f/2.8 and ISO800
Jorgen: Nice color and light. Malaysian ferry boats are more colorful then ours.

Would you believe that I took these photos on Tuesday and I was about to post them! Cheers.

1. GH1; 14-140mm; 32mm; 1/1250s@ f/5.6; ISO 100

2. GH1; 14-140mm; 32mm; 1/400s@ f/8; ISO 100

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

I

Infrared-IR

Sony and Cher on Amatuer Night...

Lumix G1 with the Konica Hexanon 50mm f1.7

1/800th, f1.7 @ 800 ISO:

I

Infrared-IR

G1 and Konica Hexanon 85mm f1.8

This was taken at my daughters' high school...

I am very pleased with the G1 and my Hexanon fast primes. This one taken with the Hexanon 85mm f1.8

1/640th f1.8 @ 800 ISO

Ron Evers

I took the G1 down the hill to the ponds this gray afternoon & shot these three pics.

2. My battery was down to one bar & the flash would not fire on forced flash for this badly back-lit wasp nest.

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
I took the G1 down the hill to the ponds this gray afternoon & shot these three pics.

2. My battery was down to one bar & the flash would not fire on forced flash for this badly back-lit wasp nest.

Ron

My kind of bokeh on number 2 - which lens?

Keith

Ron Evers

45-200 Keith @ ISO 100, f8 & 1/100. It is my walk-about lens as I shoot mainly nature/wildlife. In retrospect I should have opened the lens to maybe f4.5.

Terry

Sunset today at the Sutro Baths

GH1 w/ 14-140
32mm f8 8 seconds (amazing the people stood still!)

Last edited:
Sunset today at the Sutro Baths

GH1 w/ 14-140
32mm f8 8 seconds (amazing the people stood still!)

I agree... 8 seconds is a long, long time.... Thanks again for the phone call and info on the GF1.

Seeing this photo reminds me how much I need another vacation. Damn Pacific just won't leave me alone.

Terry

Hi Jim,
It is an amazing city where you can shoot urban street life one minute and have unbelievable landscape shooting a minute later. It was an amazing sunset and I converted to B&W :LOL:....I do have some color shots I need to work on.

As I said and I think you can gather from this forum, the GF1 + 20mm is just a blast to use. I think it has surprised some people as to just how much they like the combo. Coming from the d-lux3/d-lux4 you will be able to use it blindfolded.
What we didn't really talk about is how easy it is to nail focus with your M lenses.
Now to find you one.....:eek:

Terry

Thanks Diane,

If you look closely there is at least one more person in the shot. My original intent when I got there was to head all the way down. When I pulled into the parking lot and saw how many people were down below, I didn't bother. Eventually the "crowd" thinned, but it was too late to head lower. Now I know why a lot of photographers go there for sunrise instead!

Amin

Beautiful light, and the way the three people are appreciating the side of the light really makes it for me. Fantastic photograph Terry.