The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

slau

It's probably coincidental that the first pics you posted with this lens are B&W. However, I find that the G1, along with this 1970's lens, has me thinking B&W a lot more than I ever did with my Canon DSLR.

Yeah, I know, it's all in my head.
John,
It is just because of the subject matter and the sky are almost monotone, and I felt it is more appropriate to present them as monotone. Plus, I am still basically a B/W shooter deep down :).

Brian Mosley

From this morning - a pretty grey, overcast day... but the sun usually peeks through if you can catch it!

E-P1 + 20mm f1.7
1/640s f/5.0 at 20.0mm iso200

Kind Regards

Brian

Tullio

Well, it looks like you caught it, Brian. IMO, some of the nicest landscape pictures are from when the sun peeks through the clouds forming patches of light and shadow. Pretty countryside.

Godfrey

Damp out this morning ... colors were nice.

Panasonic L1 + Summilux-D 25mm f/1.4 ASPH
ISO 100 @ f/1.4 @ 1/500 sec

enjoy!

ricseet

since I took up this hobby 2 years ago when I bought my L10 I have been shooting more of Nature. Here are a couple of shots to share.
Thank you for looking and appreciate your C&C.

cheers

ric

Godfrey

Popcorn!

Panasonic G1 + Cosmicar 12.5mm f/1.4
ISO 1000 @ f/4 @ 1/125 second

Comments always appreciated, thanks for looking. :)

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
"Windows and Reflections"

This used to be my "Tuck Shop." In those days it's windows were full of sticky buns. My school was just around the corners. Got me off to a bad start in weight control.
G1 with Oly 9-18

"The term "tuck", meaning food, is slang and probably originates from such phrases as "to tuck into a meal". It is also closely related to the Australian English word "tucker", also meaning food. A tuck shop typically sells confectionery finger-food, such as sweets, crisps, fizzy drinks and so on. In recent years, there have been moves to change to a wider variety of "healthier" foods. In Australia, where the tuck shop will typically be the only source of bought food at the school/club, the menu is more substantial and is more similar to the school dinners provided by the British government." . . . . . . Wikipedia

Keith