The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

m_driscoll

Short day trip North to La Conner, Washington, to do some Christmas shopping. Thanks for looking. Cheers.

1. GH1; 14-140mm; 17mm; 1/2500s @ f/4.2; ISO 100

2. GH1; 14-140mm; 32mm; 1/80s @ f/6.3; +1/3 EV; ISO 100

3. GH1; 14-140mm; 25mm; 1/200s @ f/8; ISO 100

4. GH1; 14-140mm; 41mm; 1/80s @ f/5.3; ISO 100

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Helena

This thread is really impressing and inspirational.

One from my first day with G1 and 20/1.7. It's basically a test shot, but I like how it turned out. :) It's a JPG straight from camera, only resized.

I

Infrared-IR

G1 Hexanon 50mm f1.7 John-Alex Mason

G1 and Konica Hexanon 50mm f1.7:

John-Alex Mason in Colorado Springs on 12-20-09

I

Infrared-IR

Bravo Bruce! :thumbs:

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

Brian
Thanks, Brian...here is another, with the Konica Hexanon 100mm f2.8 -
John-Alex Mason playing his home made guitar (it's main body is a large antique cigar box). The home made instrument is in keeping with the traditions of the Genre that he works in: "Delta Blues".

G

Gary

My first shots with my G1

I shot a few objects from my home office, just to get the feel of the camera. I have been shooting since my first Kodak Retina (a hand-me-down from my father) These are North Carolina tobacco (perhaps snuff) jars from the 18th - 19th century. And, my paperweight I hope you like.