The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Terry

Brian the snow shots look really nice.
Jono - never one to miss great light! I do like the 45 macro!

Diane B

Nice ones here today, Brian, Jono, Terry, Klaus. I wish I could get inspired to go shoot LOL. I'd love to go to our mts. but the roads are basically impassable and the foothills are not very exciting right now.

jonoslack

Nice ones here today, Brian, Jono, Terry, Klaus. I wish I could get inspired to go shoot LOL. I'd love to go to our mts. but the roads are basically impassable and the foothills are not very exciting right now.
HI Diane
Thanks - we actually put snow chains on the car today - first time ever in the UK (we have them for when we go skiing). Odd weather, but very welcome!

Brian Mosley

Klaus, these are beautiful - and an effective use of framing too.

Thanks for sharing, and thanks everyone for making this a delightful thread... a great example of m4/3rds.

Cheers

Brian

jonoslack

This was taken over supper with the TV tonight.

EP1
Leica 45 macro elmarit
ISO 1600
1/8th second
some wine

camera IS rather than lens IS