The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Godfrey

Re: Visual Velocity

Love this shot Godfrey. Are you toning your images in Lightroom using the split tone panel?
Thank you!

Yes, the warm tone is added via a splittone preset. I snapshot a neutral tone rendering then add the split tone for warming or cooling, depending on my intent and idea for the particular image.

Lili

Superb shot Terry
Shooting everyday for the photo a day project pushes you to shoot at times you wouldn't ordinarily think to pull out the camera. Tonight I tried to take some shots of the commuters in the rain. It has been raining all week and going to and fro in downpours gets old. Of all the shots this experimental shot was the one I liked better than other more conventional captures. Almost reminds me of a pointillism painting. The carpool line.

f6cvalkyrie

Shot yesterday, very grey day, walking in the forest with just f1.4 lenses : the Cosmicar/Pentax 25mm, the Nikkor 50mm :)o not used :eek:) and the Falcon 85mm.

This one is from the 25mm.

I in the forest

C U,
Rafael

Diane B

Shot yesterday, very grey day, walking in the forest with just f1.4 lenses : the Cosmicar/Pentax 25mm, the Nikkor 50mm :)o not used :eek:) and the Falcon 85mm.

This one is from the 25mm.

I in the forest

C U,
Rafael
That's a nice image Rafael. Catches the eye--so to speak :D