The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Scott G

It must be a tough life being a statue. Not only do you have to stand around naked all day, but you also have to endure some other humiliations :D

No wonder they look angry :eek:

m3photo

Re: Humiliation

It must be a tough life being a statue. Not only do you have to stand around naked all day, but you also have to endure some other humiliations
Couldn't resist this one, sorry it's not taken with a 4/3rds camera; they weren't invented back then ;)

Now she knows what humiliation means:

Brian Mosley

A couple from our walk in the Peak District yesterday...

E-P2 + 20mm f1.7
1/400s f/6.3 at 20.0mm iso200

E-P2 + 20mm f1.7
1/80s f/8.0 at 20.0mm iso200

Cheers

Brian

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
A couple from our walk in the Peak District yesterday...

Cheers

Brian

Hey Brian: I wish you would resist the urge to carve up those rocks. Another 10 years of your walking and there won't be a rock left. :deadhorse:
Loved your videos on using the E-P1, now I feel I can take some pictures with it

Keith

Brian Mosley

Hey Brian: I wish you would resist the urge to carve up those rocks. Another 10 years of your walking and there won't be a rock left. :deadhorse:
Actually, I was surprised to see a loveheart carved into the stone dated 2009. :angry:
Loved your videos on using the E-P1, now I feel I can take some pictures with it
Keith
Well, if you watched them - I'd really appreciate your own tips on the discussion... I'm sure that you would have some great experience to add! :thumbup:

Cheers

Brian

Brian Mosley

Cold this morning, snowing this evening!

E-P2 + 20mm f1.7
1/100s f/8.0 at 20.0mm iso200

E-P2 + 20mm f1.7
1/100s f/2.0 at 20.0mm iso250

E-P2 + 20mm f1.7
1/100s f/2.0 at 20.0mm iso160

Cheers

Brian

Diane B

Snow pictures----brrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Brian, is it common for you to get snow where you live?? Here in our area we haven't had any snow of consequence for several years--a bit each year but not like this for years (the phenomen of El Ninjo is causing ours). We had 8 inches the week of Christmas and then about a foot this past weekend--and more due Fri/Sat. The bad part is that its impossible to get around to photograph as we don't have road equipment to handle it in the foothills (the mts. are generally used to it). I can still barely get out of our drive LOL.

Nice photos, yours and Rafael's.

Diane

Brian Mosley

Yes, great sense of movement there Rich, and good colour depth too.

Diane - I wouldn't say it's unusual to have a little snow this time of year here... but it never fails to cause chaos on the roads. :confused:

Cheers

Brian

RichA

Re: Dig it!

Hey Rich:

I have a condo just kitty corner from this site. I've had lots of fun watching progress, because when they finish in 2013 I move in.

Keith
Hey keep and eye on them, make sure they don't skimp on the construction. :)