The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Brian Mosley

Interesting discussion... I find that image quite disturbing somehow.

And now, to something more superficial ;)

My PAD shot for today...

E-P2 + Hexanon 40mm f1.8
1/80s f/2.8 iso500

Cheers

Brian

Godfrey

... Back To Business

Panasonic G1 + Macro-Elmarit-DG 45mm f/2.8 ASPH OIS
ISO 100 @ f/2.8 @ 1/60 second

A brief encounter with the woman sitting at the table next to me after breakfast yesterday. I had the camera on the table, we talked about photography for a few moments, I snapped her picture as she returned to her morning work. She laughed and said, "I knew you were going to do that!" ... I'll give her a print next week. :)

comments always appreciated, thanks for looking.

slau

Panasonic DMC-G1 ,Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm
1/100s f/5.6 at 22.0mm iso400

The Contax G 45/2 were the mostly used indoor stage lens during my recent trip. The focusing with the RJ adapter is not a problem at all and I am very happy with the IQ from this old lens:

Panasonic DMC-GH1 ,Contax G Carl Zeiss 45mm f/2 Planar T*
1/50s f/2.0 iso640

Panasonic DMC-GH1 ,Contax G Carl Zeiss 45mm f/2 Planar T*
1/50s f/2.0 iso400

D

Devon Shaw

Wow this has been a hectic week. I've been working designing an acceptable wine label for my high school's vineyard, and at the same time been creating video backdrops for the production of Chicago. I probably shouldn't have taken the second job, but I did the same type of work last year for Macbeth at the Junior College and so I guess I am the resident expert in that field..
Anyways, this is the most recent design for the wine label,

I took the architectural image of the school with an E-P1 and 17mm f/2.8 in five shots combined into a B&W HDR. That coffee stain looking mark in front of the school is from one of the other layers overlapping and I just managed to get rid of it but have not uploaded the update. The diamond design in the center as well as the grapes used in the background were drawn by one of the visual fine arts students at the school who I have been working with in designing the label.
Any comments on this would be of immense help as it has to go to the printer at the end of the month.

In all this time on other projects my personal photography has been pushed somewhat to the side. I only have one new photograph, a panorama, and if you'd like to see it here it is,

probably better viewed at original size,
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2756/4373898617_2538275f2e_o.jpg

Thanks!
-Devon

J

jerryk

Here are a few from a recent visit to SF MOMA (Museum of Modern Art) with a GF1 and 20 1.7 combo.

Last edited: