The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

m3photo

Re: Cat proof bags

Last week she peed over my Lowepro camera bag :angry::angry: a big love sign!

Luckily the bag is water[cat pee]proof :thumbup:
You're fortunate it wasn't peed on by a male cat. I once had my tom mark my camera bag as home territory. It was made of roughly the same fabric as the modern Lowepros. I emptied it, washed it, scrubbed it and even put aftershave on it.
Several months later I was on the tube in London and suddenly started to get weird looks from my fellow passengers; I had put the bag on the floor next to a hot air duct and the stink was appalling.
I no longer have that bag - good luck with yours ...

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Re: Cat proof bags

You're fortunate it wasn't peed on by a male cat. I once had my tom mark my camera bag as home territory. It was made of roughly the same fabric as the modern Lowepros. I emptied it, washed it, scrubbed it and even put aftershave on it.
Several months later I was on the tube in London and suddenly started to get weird looks from my fellow passengers; I had put the bag on the floor next to a hot air duct and the stink was appalling.
I no longer have that bag - good luck with yours ...
Reminds me of "Three Men in a Boat" who took a special cheese to Liverpool on the train. By the time they reached Liverpool, there was no one left on the train. In the end, I believe, they buried the cheese on a beach - and no one came there again

Mind you, in your case, that aftershave may have been the source of the whole problem :deadhorse:

Keith

M

maxmorrison

Trying mine Cosmicar 12.5 just machined to fit c mount adapter.
Post Done in Adobe Photoshop, as usual

Mike Woods

Last few days have been glorious - makes a change to coincide with some time off :thumbup:
These were taken in the Brecon Beacons, Wales, last Friday...
E-3/12-60mm:

E-P1/9-18mm:

Regards
Mike

Brian Mosley

Fabulous work Mike - really beautiful.

Bessemer converter, Kelham Island industrial museum Sheffield. Used a cross process filter developed in Lightzone.

E-P2 + 20mm f1.7
1/800s f/3.5 at 20.0mm iso200

Cheers

Brian

D

Devon Shaw

Last few days have been glorious - makes a change to coincide with some time off :thumbup:
These were taken in the Brecon Beacons, Wales, last Friday...
E-3/12-60mm:

Regards
Mike
Great composition on this Mike

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
all these from my GF1 IR and 14-45 kit lens.

Joshua Tree National Park:

Here are a few from Bombay Beach:

(False Color)

scho

Terry and Jack,
Very nice shots from the Salton Sea expedition. Amazing variety of natural and manmade scenery to shoot.