The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
My first contribution tothis part of the forum in a long time. I had my first walk with the GH1 today, and still struggle a bit with the ergonomics, the metering, the size, the post processing... but I'll be getting there... I hope.

GH1 with OM Zuiko 100mm f/2.8

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thanks Jono. Very capable camera the GH1, but there's a learning curve. The output looks very different from anything I've produced before. I hope there's something in that Fuji m43 rumour.

I will use the GH1 almost exclusively with old OM and Nikkor AIS lenses, also for video. Interesting times :)

V

Vivek

My first contribution tothis part of the forum in a long time. I had my first walk with the GH1 today, and still struggle a bit with the ergonomics, the metering, the size, the post processing... but I'll be getting there... I hope.

GH1 with OM Zuiko 100mm f/2.8
Good to see your photos here, Joergen.:)

A far cry from your Fuji outputs, nevertheless, I also look forward to more from you and better sensored m4/3rds cams.;)

f6cvalkyrie

a couple of days ago, I was in Bruges for meetings, and had some time to spare for shooting around the Beguinage.

Here's one :

Micro-Nikkor 105/2.8 on G1
Blend of 2 layers

C U
Rafael

Amin

Great stuff, Jorgen. Really like the office manager photo. Agree with Vivek - good to see you here in the 4/3 forum!

peterb

Kweide: What an utterly DELICIOUS lens. Nice.

Also Brian awesome shots (as usual)--I LOVE the 20mm myself with the G1..just getting used to it. And no longer pining for the Leica X1!

Jorgen, nice shots!

f6 cool shot. My son lives in Bruges.

Photosmart LOVE "All knotted up."

JBurnett: I wish I was BACK there. That island is a photographer's dream.

Here's some more from Maui: First 3 are the G1 with 20mm f1.7 the last with the 14-45 (and I SO wish I had the 14-140 dang!)

Last edited:
M

mattlazz

Been playing around a bit more with my new E-520 (soon to be backup camera/girlfriend's camera since I jumped on a deal for an E-600 with 14-42mm lens).

First three are with the 40-150mm, last is with the 14-45mm:

V

Vivek

One of the rare occasions where I had my Olympus pen F 70/2 on me (attached to a G1).

A reminder why I fell into the m4/3rds system in the first place. ;)

Brian Mosley

E-P2 + 20mm f1.7
1/1250s f/3.5 at 20.0mm iso200

E-P2 + 20mm f1.7
1/1250s f/3.5 at 20.0mm iso200

E-P2 + 20mm f1.7
1/640s f/3.5 at 20.0mm iso200

Cheers

Brian

Last edited: