The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Godfrey

... one in four

Panasonic G1 + Olympus ZD 25mm f/2.8
ISO 100 @ f/2.8 @ 1/40 second

comments always appreciated, thanks for looking.

D

Devon Shaw

Re: ... one in four

Panasonic G1 + Olympus ZD 25mm f/2.8
ISO 100 @ f/2.8 @ 1/40 second

comments always appreciated, thanks for looking.
I think this may be my favorite of all the pieces I have seen of yours. Really nice job.

J

Jamesmd

from hotel window , at Navacerrada , Madrid ,this morning sun coming up behind mountain had a lovely rainbow .

cheers

EP1 kit lens iso 100 f 13 1/250

D

Devon Shaw

Hadn't taken this lens out in a while, but yesterday I went to angel island and figured I wouldn't need the low light capabilities of my usual kit. That ended up being true, however, I had forgotten that this lens on my adapter refuses to focus beyond thirty feet or so.. which prevented any in focus cityscapes..

E-P1 with Canon FD 35-105mm f/3.5

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Great fun this camera. Went to a realy dark blues club tonight, Blues Factory in Pattaya.

GH1 with OM Zuiko 35mm f/2 @ f/2.0 and ISO1600

GH1 with OM Zuiko 35mm f/2 @ f/2.0 and ISO1600

Last edited:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I've found a portrait lens for m43: OM Zuiko 35mm f/2.0. I wasn't too impressed with it on film, but on m43, it's absurdly sharp. Now, all I need is an m43 camera with a Fuji sensor :)

GH1 with OM Zuiko 35mm f/2.0 @ f/2.0

Last edited:

Terry

Yesterday I was taking pictures of an orchid plant that has been in bloom for about two months. I think my new apartment had light/temp that the orchids love. So this morning I bought one for another room. Decided to take some shots of it to see what it looks like to day and then a month or so from now (as there are about 50 more buds getting ready to burst open).

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Yesterday I was taking pictures of an orchid plant that has been in bloom for about two months. I think my new apartment had light/temp that the orchids love. So this morning I bought one for another room. Decided to take some shots of it to see what it looks like to day and then a month or so from now (as there are about 50 more buds getting ready to burst open).
Lovely image, Terry. Beautiful color and composition

Keith