The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Brian Mosley

Some from this morning...

E-P2 + 20mm f1.7
1/4000s f/2.0 at 20.0mm iso200

E-P2 + 20mm f1.7
1/640s f/5.6 at 20.0mm iso200

E-P2 + 20mm f1.7
1/320s f/5.6 at 20.0mm iso200

Cheers

Brian

jph

I recently got my first 4/3 camera. A G1 just in time for a business trip to Japan. I was able to sneak out for a sunset at Odaiba in Tokyo.

Godfrey

Olympus E-1 + ZD 50mm f/2 Macro
ISO 400 @ f/2 @ 1/50 second

comments always appreciated, thanks for looking!

Tullio

Thanks Tullio, i know the pics get bigger when clicked, i was racking my brain trying to work out how to do it. Thankyou, i will look into the Flickr site. :salute:
You're welcome. Flickr gives you some free space but with limitations. You can only have a certain number of sets and only the last 200 images can be seen (the others are still there but no one can see them). For less than $30/yr you get unlimited everything.

T

tripper

Here is my take on the forthcoming UK General Election, inspired by Rudyard Kiplings great poem ' If '

For non UK members these are the tree main contenders for the top job Prime Minister,

Panasonic G1 and 20mm f/1.7

tripper

scho

More fiddleheads emerging from some moss growing on a log in the forest. Shot with the Contax G 35mm f/2 Planar on the E-P2

Godfrey

Panasonic G1 + Konica 40mm f/1.8
ISO 400 @ f/1.8 @ 1/4 second

comments always appreciated, thanks for looking!

Last edited:

seakayaker

Chives

GF1 with Leica Lumix G Vario-Elmam 1:3.8 - 5.6 \14 - 50 ASPH. - ISO 800 - f/5.6 - 1/1000 - 50mm

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

jotloob

Subscriber Member
LUMIX G1 + NOVOFLEX ADAPTER modified for KONICA HEXAR lenses by an additional shim of 0.2mm .

Two of my RED/GREY cycle images . I am working on a bigger series of just RED/GREY colored images using only the LUMIX G1 + KONICA and HASSELBLAD lenses .

Shots taken with KONICA HEXAR 2/50mm lens . Slight modification in PSCS4 .

View attachment 30356

View attachment 30357

biglouis

There are a lot of embarassingly good pictures here. Embarassingly good because they reach beyond what most people's expectations of the capabilities of 4/3rds cameras.

Especially, shawn, Brian, Rick, Dan and Klaus

LouisB

Brian Mosley

Rick, that's a delightful photograph... thanks for sharing, and Carl - that's a superb combination, in very capable hands!

Thanks everyone, for making this a must revisit thread :thumbs:

Came across this peat dam on our walk in the country today.

E-P2 + 20mm f1.7
1/800s f/3.5 at 20.0mm iso200

Cheers

Brian

scho

Rick, that's a delightful photograph... thanks for sharing, and Carl - that's a superb combination, in very capable hands!

Thanks everyone, for making this a must revisit thread :thumbs:

Came across this peat dam on our walk in the country today.

E-P2 + 20mm f1.7
1/800s f/3.5 at 20.0mm iso200

Cheers

Brian
Thank you Brian. I'm also enjoying the landscape images of your diverse countryside.