The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Brian Mosley

Hi Dan, it's a high voltage insulator in an electricity sub-station. Should have heard the crackling... made me quite nervous!

Thanks for looking :)

Cheers

Brian

G

grum

. . . . . lovely shots grum, beautiful scenery, where were they taken?

Great Bokeh shot, you may want to put that one over in the Bokeh thread . . . . .

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)
Thanks Dan,

All taken in and around Lancaster/Morecambe in North West England - the hills in some of the shots are in the Lake District national park.

Thanks re the bokeh shot - the Canon FD 50mm 1.4 has great bokeh imo. :)

Brian Mosley

Wonderful photography everyone :thumbs:

One of our local libraries...

E-P2 + 20mm f1.7
1/1000s f/5.6 at 20.0mm iso200​

Cheers

Brian

seakayaker

Dale Chihuly ACCENDO, 2006 @ Seattle University

GF1 with Voigtlander Color-Skopar 25mm f/4 -- ISO 100 -- f/4 -- 1/15 -- 25mm

Dale Chihuly ACCENDO, 2006 @ Seattle University

GF1 with Voigtlander Color-Skopar 25mm f/4 -- ISO 100 -- f/4 -- 1/15 -- 25mm

Mike Woods

Thanks Brian,

Actually I'm not that attached to the Pana 20mm but it does yield good results - it just feel a little lifeless in operation if that makes sense. Having much more fun with the manual lenses :)

Best wishes

Mike

Brian Mosley

Yes, it doesn't have much character physically... but the results are a bit special - from earlier this evening.

E-P2 + 20mm f1.7
1/320s f/3.5 at 20.0mm iso200

Cheers

Brian

Brian Mosley

Took quite a long walk this morning, around to the north west edge of Kinder North.

E-P2 + 20mm f1.7
1/1250s f/3.5 at 20.0mm iso200

I also used the BlackRapid R-Strap to carry the ZD 50-200mm SWD lens, with the E-PL1 attached.

E-PL1 + ZD 50-200mm f2.8-3.5 SWD
1/500s f/8.0 at 200.0mm iso200

C&C Welcome and appreciated.

Cheers

Brian