The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

biglouis

Again, just too many really outstanding shots to mention them all. Falconry shots, Beetle and dramatic landscapes stick in my mind.

Louis

photoSmart42

My wife took this of me a few months ago in Lake Tahoe. I climbed down those rocks to be near the surface of the lake so I can get a low angle shot with my wide angle lens. I was using my Canon FTb(n) with a Tamron SP 24-48 shooting Velvia 50 film that day. Got some very nice photos from film.

Brian Mosley

Nice shots above, thanks for sharing!

Whew, pretty hot today (for these parts :))... dropped my son off to begin his Duke of Edinburgh's award hike and shot this on the way home.

E-P2 + PL 14-150mm f3.5-5.6
1/640s f/8.0 at 14.0mm iso200

C&C Welcome and appreciated.

Cheers

Brian

seakayaker

The Window Shopper

GF1 with Carl Zeiss Biogon T* 25mm f/2.8 ZM -- ISO 100 -- f/5.6 -- 1/80 -- 25mm​

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

From my walk this morning...

E-P2 + ZD 9-18mm f4-5.6
1/1000s f/5.6 at 18.0mm iso250

and as I was walking back down the hill, two harrier jets on training came overhead so close I could get this shot with the wide angle lens!

E-P2 + ZD 9-18mm f4-5.6
1/3200s f/5.6 at 18.0mm iso250

It really is a beautiful dam...

E-P2 + ZD 9-18mm f4-5.6
1/800s f/4.0 at 9.0mm iso200

C&C Welcome and appreciated.

Cheers

Brian
Brian, love your shots, the dam is beautiful . . . . .

The photos of the harriers brought back a fond memory. I was stationed at Marine Corps Air Station in Beaufort, South Carolina in the early '70's when the 1st USMC Harrier squadron was formed. One or two pilots bussed the other squadrons flight lines (A4's & F4's) on their take-off and landings and caused a little stir. The activity was quickly brought to a halt by the CG of the base.

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

S

spiderfrank

There is something in this picture that wrenches at my mind every time I look at it :bugeyes::toocool:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Keith
nice to see that the photo "works" . thank you to everybody for the good words ;-)

Godfrey

Panasonic G1 + Olympus ZD 35mm f/3.5 Macro
ISO 100 @ f/4.5 @ 1/250 second

comments always appreciated, thanks for looking!

woodmancy

Subscriber Member

E-PL1 M.Zuiko 14-42 art filter
Sorry to be joking - but this is one good picture, I love it. Needs to be printed big enough to hang on the dining room wall.

Without the chair it would still be good - but after a few seconds of viewing, the chair creates the tension.

Keith