The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Brian Mosley

E-PL1 + ZD 50mm f2
1/100s f/2.0 at 50.0mm iso800

E-PL1 + ZD 50mm f2
1/30s f/2.0 at 50.0mm iso1600

C&C Welcome and appreciated.

Cheers

Brian

DHart

Brian... you astound me in your output... such wonderful images, such variety. You have an amazing array of photo opps and you take full advantage of them all. Nice.

Brian Mosley

Thanks DHart, Karen liked the shots I took of our two daughters so much, she allowed me to take hers too :)

E-P1 + ZD 50mm f2 macro
1/25s f/2.0 at 50.0mm iso200

Cheers

Brian

Terry

A couple from today....I was headed to Chrissy Field but for some reason traffic and parking around there were all messed up. So, I decided to head over to Fort Point. Just wanted to sit out and enjoy the weather. All with G2 and Pannyleica 14-150

First up something I never noticed before.....the perfect lens opening....

which gives you this view....untouched out of camera G2....hmmm the G2 colors do seem different in a better way.

Looking the other way towards Alcatraz

Then I decided to head over to the Sutro Baths/Ocean Beach area. So, around the bend and about 1/4 mile from the bridge, I came upon this!!!!

There must have been just one little patch of fog because a little further down the road all was clear again.

iiiNelson

I've been traveling a lot the past month for vacation and work. I have so many pictures I need to go through but here's one I took yesterday in Germany with the Panasonic G1 and 14-45 lens.

Peter Klein

Here's what happens when a Siberian Husky falls in love with a Border Collie.

The eyes are *not* Photoshopped in, they really looked like that. Beautiful but unsettling. Taken in 2005 with my old Oly E1. I happened on it recently, and messed with the RAW file in Capture One. It did a better job than the original Olympus RAW converter.

--Peter

seakayaker

Wow, some great photographs continue to be posted.

Peter, love the dog and the blue eyes!

Hired arm, I am enjoying your trip through your photos, a beautiful shot of the castle along with a stark reminder of a dark past and how events can quickly change if we do not take the right action in the present moment of our day to day lives.

Terry, beautiful shots of the Golden Gate, Alcatraz, and tree with the fog! Some photographers must carry wire cutters with them . . . . . :angel:

Wonderful eyes Brian!

Big Louis, I love your shots of the beach at low tide!. Nothing like a long walk on the hard sand of a beach at low tide, great memories.

Cindy looks like a great place to break out the canoe or kayak, beautiful photo.

Life is Grand!

Dan

Brian Mosley

Thanks Dan, I love to see the fantastic photography posted here! thanks to everyone above... keep them coming :thumbs:

E-P2 + 20mm f1.7
1/13s f/6.3 at 20.0mm iso200

C&C Welcome and appreciated.

Cheers

Brian

Ocean

Senior Subscriber Member
A couple from today....I was headed to Chrissy Field but for some reason traffic and parking around there were all messed up. So, I decided to head over to Fort Point. Just wanted to sit out and enjoy the weather. All with G2 and Pannyleica 14-150

First up something I never noticed before.....the perfect lens opening....

which gives you this view....untouched out of camera G2....hmmm the G2 colors do seem different in a better way.

Looking the other way towards Alcatraz

Then I decided to head over to the Sutro Baths/Ocean Beach area. So, around the bend and about 1/4 mile from the bridge, I came upon this!!!!

There must have been just one little patch of fog because a little further down the road all was clear again.
Terry,

Very nice images! Does the PanaLeica 14-150 work well on your G2 in terms of focus speed and other functions, such as IS? Currently I'm using the PanaLeica lens with L10 but I am thinking about getting a GH1. You comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Kind regards,

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Beautiful photos, everyone. Peter...love the dog. Hired Arm, enjoyed your photos. Terry, the tree in the fog is gorgeous. The G2 looks to be producing some beautiful colors. Dan, LOVE that Eldorado. Brian, nice black and white.

iiiNelson

Here's a few more from Memorial Day Weekend in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Alcatraz (Shot from Coit Tower with the 45-200mm lens)

Sealions (Leica 45mm Macro-Elmarit)

Seagull (Leica 45mm Macro-Elmarit)

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
HiredArm;219892....snip... Seagull (Leica 45mm Macro-Elmarit) [IMG said:
http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=89&pictureid=1140[/IMG]
I really like this photo. The composition is excellent.