The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Friedel

Some landscapes from my ireland trip, hope you enjoy it.
All pics with PanaGF1 and Vario-Elmarit 14-150

Thanks for looking
Karl

seakayaker

Re: The Human Touch

Klaus, this is the type of image that couples want to see when they pick the album up a few years on; it has the human touch.
A wonderful moment well captured.
Thanks for sharing.
. . . . . +3!

Klaus, wonderful photographs, the bride and groom must be very excited about the results!

Congratulations! In previous posts you had mentioned that you had some concerns regarding shooting this wedding . . . . .

You must be feeling great after seeing the results!

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

Sculpture Garden - Dallas, Texas

The camera was a Lumix L1 with an Olympus 25mm pancake lens.

Rick, love the shot, lines, shapes, light & dark shades on the stones, different textures, and the solitude broken by the person sitting at the far end!

Wonderful capture!

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

Hi Keith,
The Orient Queen is indeed beautiful. I love the gracious "retro" look. Your image is excellent as you included a blue tug boat as well as a red launch next to the queen of the sea. Best, Leica 77. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: :)

+1! Outstanding shot!

. . . . . I will admit I am partial to photographs of ships large and small!

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

Brian, thats a wonderful shot

Sometimes HDR gives results that you cannot get any other way. I like the way the sky and the landscape complement eachother. Was this handheld?

Keith

+1! . . . . . as usual Brian a wonderful landscape!

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

Some landscapes from my ireland trip, hope you enjoy it.
All pics with PanaGF1 and Vario-Elmarit 14-150

Thanks for looking
Karl
Karl, these are beautiful shots! Love the landscape/seascape photographs, the sky with the light and color is wonderful.

. . . . . #3 is my favorite, I am always draw into a view of a beach and the sea!

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

Peter Klein

Just for fun: Meet Signor Pomidor*

G1, 14-45, organic, locally grown, and what the heck are they putting in our water...? :D

(*) "Signor Pomidor" was a character in an Italian childrens' book that my wife read as a kid, in a popular Russian translation. "Mutant Ninja Tomato" for the rest of you.

AlterMann

Panasonic G1, Novoflex-Adaptor, Minolta MD Makro Rokkor 3,5/50 mm. Sunlight, no flash.
Each blossom (sempervivum) is approx. 1 centimeter in diameter. RAW, processed in ACR/PSE8.

seakayaker

. . . . . taking a walk through a south Seattle Neighborhood came across this small house.

Garage Conversion

GF1 with Voigtlander Nokton Classic SC 40mm f1.4 -- ISO 100 -- f5.6 -- 1/ 200

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)