The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Brian Mosley

Thanks Shawn, really enjoying this delightfully compact UWA lens on the Pen.

E-P2 + mZD 9-18mm f4-5.6
1/400s f/5.6 at 9.0mm iso200

E-P2 + mZD 9-18mm f4-5.6
1/500s f/5.6 at 9.0mm iso200

C&C Welcome and appreciated.

Cheers

Brian

Last edited:

Winkel

Two snaps while waiting for the plane to refuel at Sachs Harbour, Northwest Territories, Canada.

Both shot as JPGs with EPL-1, ZD 14-54mm II. C&C welcome!

Jim

14mm, f8.0, 1/1250, ISO 200

and 27mm, f8.0, 1/400, ISO 200

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Two snaps while waiting for the plane to refuel at Sachs Harbour, Northwest Territories, Canada.

Both shot as JPGs with EPL-1, ZD 14-54mm II. C&C welcome!

Jim
Excellent pair -- love the color effect.

RonSmith

Thanks Brian. I came home with over 800 images, many of which were redundant sequences, and only managed to process and upload 19 last night. I have some more work to do this week (process or delete).

kevinparis

Keith

not sure how to take that ... are you implying i cant take photos or I am so good i don't need help?

Harry is here to help me hone my skills... learn about lighting... try out lenses without taking pictures of brick walls...set up self portraits... and actually just have fun

for 7 euros its been the best photo acessory i have bougt for a long time ... i zm sure there is Leica version available... problems is that its made by Rodin and there is a waiting list

:)

cheers

K

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Keith

not sure how to take that ... are you implying i cant take photos or I am so good i don't need help?

Harry is here to help me hone my skills... learn about lighting... try out lenses without taking pictures of brick walls...set up self portraits... and actually just have fun

for 7 euros its been the best photo acessory i have bougt for a long time ... i zm sure there is Leica version available... problems is that its made by Rodin and there is a waiting list

:)

cheers

K
I thought that you didn't need help - but, you've given me the answer I needed. I will search for a Hilda, with a bit of hair on the top. It's an interesting exercise, I assume exclusively for tonality in blank and white?

Thanks

Keith

jminor

E-PL1 and kit 14-42mm. On a whim got the blue (not sad) camera, and it is very sharp.
Pinhole art filter.

Pop Art art filter

iAuto

kevinparis

I thought that you didn't need help - but, you've given me the answer I needed. I will search for a Hilda, with a bit of hair on the top. It's an interesting exercise, I assume exclusively for tonality in blank and white?

Thanks

Keith
not just for black and white - i can use him to set up lighting for self portraits, then remove him and stand in the same place. I suppose i could spend time and paint him more realistically - but i kinda like the slightly surreal look.

he is useless however at making coffee :)

K