The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
not just for black and white - i can use him to set up lighting for self portraits, then remove him and stand in the same place. I suppose i could spend time and paint him more realistically - but i kinda like the slightly surreal look.

he is useless however at making coffee :)

K
When I interview for Hilda, I will definitely insist that she make coffee :deadhorse:

Looking forward to some Harry assisted stuff

Keith

Leica 77

Not only a beautiful image (with a Leica hand in there) but also a wonderful subject :salute:

Keith
Hi Keith,
Thanks so much for your kind comments. The vintage sewing machine must be just about 100 years old, considering its contemporaneity with H.M. Queen Alexandra. Cheers! Leica 77. :)

seakayaker

Nice subject and title, Leica. Works very well in black and white. Would have been a bit confusing in color.

Keith
++1 ~ Leica I love the last few pictures you have posted, the Macua streetscape and the Sewing Machine shots along with the Symmetry shot above are wonderful! :thumbup:

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

seakayaker

Great work Leica!

Love the Hong Kong Skyscraper and the Geometric Patterns photographs!

, , , , , keep 'em coming . . . . .

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)