The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Peter Klein

A couple of people pictures from my vacation in BC, Canada.

"Je suis unique," Whistler Village, G1, kit zoom.

"Sexy modern edgy." Vancouver Art Gallery, G1, 20/1.7.

Enjoy!
--Peter

kweide

Not completely.... :)
But this time i tried to do something more expressive, more powerful. Thats the reason why i tried and tried and tried and in the end found a new pp process which is a combination of new elements and the "old" style. I feel i will switch from time to time between both kinds of processings... dont know where this leads me to..... dont know whether those processed pics are good or not. I just hope they are strong in expression and glue for the eyes...

Klaus

It works on dogs too ! LOL

Last edited:

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Not completely.... :)
But this time i tried to do something more expressive, more powerful. Thats the reason why i tried and tried and tried and in the end found a new pp process which is a combination of new elements and the "old" style. I feel i will switch from time to time between both kinds of processings... dont know where this leads me to..... dont know whether those processed pics are good or not. I just hope they are strong in expression and glue for the eyes...

Klaus

It works on dogs too ! LOL
I think they are more powerful, from the images that you have shown, which cover a range of subjects from landscape to portrait. But, your old process was outstanding, so keep both going - the subject with tell you which one to use.

As they say "a change is as good as a rest" - love to see more.

Keith

biglouis

Klaus a wonderful range of photographs. Really enjoyed looking at them. Powerful support for the 4/3rds (m4/3rds?) standard.

Below are some 'fun' shots of a classic British production car of the 1960s, the Austin A35. This beauty is owned by a lady who has driven it for the last 35 years. GF-1 and the lovely 20/1.7

kweide

This old sexy mature steel ladies are sooo beautiful. They have more charme, more attractivness. The new fully wired electronic tin cans on 4 wheels cannot compete.
Riding such a sexy steel Lady is more like having s....... ähem severe fun ! :)

Sweet curves

Hips dont lie

and such a back is uhhhhhh

kweide

LouisB

the first ( sweet curves ) E-3 with 14-54 mm set at 54 mm
the second ( hips dont lie ) E-3 with 14-54 set at 42 mm
the third ( such back ) E-3 with 14-54 set at 14 mm

But at that day i made 90% pics with 7-14 mm. I just checked my archive !

Klaus