The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

On my lunch hour today I decided to visit a grave site in Dallas. Not the grave of a friend or family member but the grave site of one of America's most notorious outlaws, Bonnie Parker. Yes, that Bonnie.. of Bonnie & Clyde.

Her grave is located in a small cemetery not far from Love Field in Dallas. It took me a few minutes to find the grave as it is somewhat hidden by a hedgerow and as you can see, it is not a very prominent tombstone at all. What struck me the most about the tombstone was what was written on it. By reading it you would never know that she was the female half of one of the most notorious crime duos in the history of the United States and had become a legend.

Clyde Barrow's grave is some 20 miles away in another part of the Dallas area.

Taken with the GF1 and the 14-45mm ISO 100

As I was leaving the grave site a car pulled up with a young couple in it. They stopped and asked if I knew where the grave of Bonnie Parker was located. I just pointed to it and they parked the car to visit the grave themselves. We're still fascinated by the infamous years after they have departed this world.

You can read about Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow here: http://www.historybuff.com/library/refbonnie.html

seakayaker

The Cat in the Window

GF1 with Voigtlander Nokton Classic SC 40mm f1.4 -- ISO 100 -- f1.4 -- 1/30

Life is Grand!

Dan
~ ;)

cs750

The way vegetables go.. :D

View attachment 9967
Hello Klaus,
I like your vegetables photo, and have enjoyed seeing your photos with an apparent framed and matted look. This has probably been discussed already somewhere, but can you tell me what software you are using to give this presentation. I note you are not online at the moment, so, if anyone else has information on this topic please chime in. Thanks. Charles