The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Godfrey

Directional Stasis

Olympus E-5 + ZD 35mm f/3.5 Macro
ISO 250 @ f/4.5 @ 1/125 second

thanks for looking!

R

ryaaannnn

I just joined this morning and I just want to share a photo a took with my Panasonic GF1!

Hopefully taking more soon!

biglouis

Snow on the way to work

All GF-1 and either my 20/1.7 or 45/2.8

Whitechapel Waste

Durward Street, E1

Hawley Lock, Regent's Canal, London

Stopped by a local pond this morning just as the sun was coming up and shot this little still life. I hoped the photo would capture a sense of the quiet and peacefulness of the setting.

ISO 100 84mm f/6.3 1/400s (45-200mm lens) / Post in PS CS5.
The GF1 continues to impress me.

Godfrey

Complex Plane

Olympus E-5 + Vario-Elmarit-D 14-50mm f/2.8-3.5 ASPH OIS
ISO 320 @ f/5 @ 1/100 second

thanks for looking, comments always appreciated.

Leica 77

Stopped by a local pond this morning just as the sun was coming up and shot this little still life. I hoped the photo would capture a sense of the quiet and peacefulness of the setting.
ISO 100 84mm f/6.3 1/400s (45-200mm lens) / Post in PS CS5.
The GF1 continues to impress me.
Hi Jim,
This is a stellar image. You have captured the beauty of the place. Do you remember Galen Rowell's photos? He was one of the proponents in capturing the early morning light in many parts of the world. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::)