The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Tesselator

deckitout,
Thanks! Simple as turning a tube tho - nothing to it. I'm not special in that regard. ;) I dig those boats too! Is that a digital filter, your WB, or was that the Sun filtering it's light?

Young Master Udvang,
Thanks, I wish I knew exactly. There are about 4 or 5 versions of it. It's one of the newest two. I think it's the newest one but the newest two look identical when I see pics of them. The person who sold it to me said it was the newest version. <shrug>. I think the only difference between the two newest ones is that the AF speed increased in the newest one. Errr... maybe. :D Further back I read that the optical formula has indeed been changed/tweaked.

I totally dig your Cambodia Zeiss 85/1.4 shots BTW! Sweet!

deckitout

Ref the boats very little done to that, played a bit in ACR with tonality ect, didn't look anything special at the time but got it home and liked it

deckitout,
Thanks! Simple as turning a tube tho - nothing to it. I'm not special in that regard. ;) I dig those boats too! Is that a digital filter, your WB, or was that the Sun filtering it's light?

kweide

Sweet Bonbon

Sweet surprise

for both the same settings
Olympus E-5 + Summilux 25mm, no NR
ISO400 @ f1.4, 1/250 second, 25 mm focal length​

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Went out for lunch yesterday, the whole day. Very versatile combo, the GH1 with 7-14. Some post processing remains here, but I post it anyway, as is.

GH1 with Panasonic 7-4 @ 12mm and f/5.6

Tesselator

Tesselator

Yeah, I notice that all your Lumix lenses seem to mark up the images with a thin line of some kind of funny marks. Lame Panasonic... heh! :D

DHart

GH2 & Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f/1.2 Aspherical @ f/1.2

GH2 & Zeiss Planar T* 50mm f/1.4 @ f/2