The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

DHart

I recently picked up a "like new" Canon FDn 135mm f/2.8 and decided to play a little with it today... combined with the new Silver Efex Pro 2 plug in. My constant companion, Harley, is always happy to pose for me when no one else will. ;-)

GH2 with Canon FDn 135/2.8 @ f/2.8

DHart

Thanks for your remarks, marlof. The background in this image is a white birch grove on my property which was a considerable distance away. The 270mm FOV of this lens really compressed that long distance quite dramatically.

Ralfsworld

My first in this forum.
Captured with Olympus E-PL1, tree shots stitched in CS4 @ 14mm F/8

View over Old City of Stockholm, Seden.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Beautiful panorama, Ralf.

If I should make a suggestion, it would be to show a little bit more of that beautiful, blue sky and less of the foreground before the water.

marlof

Jorgen, you caught the moment. I like how his right foot is exactly in the middle of the railroad, and how his arms and left leg demonstrate the movement.

I try to be as little a gearhead as possible, but those 85 1.4 images continuously make me think 'I got to get me one of those'. Thing is, I know I'd better shop in the vision department, and try harder with the stuff I do have.

m3photo

Re: Interaction

Indeed, very nice. I love the visible interaction between the two.
A well captured moment Woody.

I just couldn't resist adding what the "interaction" was:

"Well, the thing is; I don't need to spend $2000 on this when the inside of my garage looks the same really".