The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

f6cvalkyrie

Thanks for your comments, Godrey, Dhart and Jorgen !
Much appreciated :D

Jorgen, just one difference with David Hamilton : in his case, the girl would definitely not have been made of bronze :D:D

C U,
Rafael

raist3d

Some 620 stuff here in San Francisco...

620, B&W art filter:

"Cross processed" in Aperture, from raw:

DHart- love that dog shot a lot.

- Raist

DHart

Raist... thanks, man. I appreciate your comments. And I'm definitely enjoying the I "heart" Girls girl. Jean makers are really saving some bucks on materials these days! ;-)

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Very nice cafe photo, Raist.

Here's one from a concert last night. The most terrible lighting imaginable, but the music was fantastic.

GH1 with OM Zuiko 50mm f/2.0 macro @ f/2.0 and ISO 1600

Last edited:

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
GH2 + 20mm pancake. f1.7 1/15 sec ISO 400. This has become my goto setup for parties and the like. My daily blog posting for yesterday (when it goes up).

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Woody,
I don't know if it's the lens, the tulips or the photographer, but the rendering is excellent, in focus as well as out of. Now I wonder what's in the glass...

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
Woody,
I don't know if it's the lens, the tulips or the photographer, but the rendering is excellent, in focus as well as out of. Now I wonder what's in the glass...
A good single malt - I was a guest and really didn't note which one. The ice is out of character but this is before dinner - I wouldn't have ice after dinner.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
A good single malt - I was a guest and really didn't note which one. The ice is out of character but this is before dinner - I wouldn't have ice after dinner.
That was what I thought. I was wondering about the ice, but I do that often myself, even with the favourite Islay malts, and particularly if it's early and hot.

DHart

I've yet to try the scotches (blends or singles) on ice. I always take mine neat. Just got a bottle of Bowmore 12 yr. Love that smokey flavor and the medicinal qualities of the Islays are growing on me. The Islays are not necessarily a daily choice for me though... JW Black Label for that. ;) Jorgen... I'm going to have to try a little ice now!