The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

JBurnett

An uncommon heirloom -- the applesauce maker. When my wife's parents began to downsize they asked each of their nine kids what he/she might want from amongst their possessions. My wife wanted only this -- the conical collander/sieve that was used by her parents (mostly her Dad) to make applesauce.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
An uncommon heirloom -- the applesauce maker. When my wife's parents began to downsize they asked each of their nine kids what he/she might want from amongst their possessions. My wife wanted only this -- the conical collander/sieve that was used by her parents (mostly her Dad) to make applesauce.
Very nice photo and lovely lighting :thumbs:

Rich M

A walk around the School of Art this afternoon. End of semester....projects due....lots of stress.

All shot with the GH-2 and Konica UC 28/1.8

I think this is the best lens I have ever used for m4/3.

R

f6cvalkyrie

A walk around the School of Art this afternoon. End of semester....projects due....lots of stress.

All shot with the GH-2 and Konica UC 28/1.8

I think this is the best lens I have ever used for m4/3.
R
I do love these Matriochkas, Rich, but I'm not sure my wife Svetlana will like the decoration. She's very traditionnal ;)

C U,
Rafael

tofa

G1 with the Pentax Super Takumar 50 1.4. I really like this lens.

First shot shows it's soft, glowing performance wide open; second shows the sharpness it has when stopped down a bit.

Godfrey

Trees & Fence

Olympus E-1 + Konica 40mm f/1.8
ISO 200 @ f/2.8 @ 1/200 second

Thanks for looking, comments always appreciated.

kweide

Luxury

Olympus E-5 + Sigma 150 f2.8, noNR
ISO400 @ f4, 1/20 second, 150 mm focal length

This is to show that the Sigma 150 Makro lens works beautifully with Olympus E-5. It is not fast ( natural for a Makrolens ) but sharp, sharp, sharp and spot on.