The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Jerry_R

All,
pleasure to watch this thread - every time when opening it!

Diane B,
you are one of few people (like Joe Hakim) - thanks to whom I sold 5D II and entered u43!
I was reading many of your posts on DP Review long time ago :)

SUPERB work !!
Thanks Danny

how much, and how often, people seem to use their m4/3 cameras. i guess that's part of their appeal, especially for those of us who are venturing away from DSLR's
Yep! If I would be single - I could take dSLR more often and to more places. But it was lying too often on the shelf.
And most of my "best shots" where not taken due to this.

You realize it more, if you have children or travel with backpack with laptop and other things or are older, etc.

Continuation, GH1 + 14-140mm

N

nzmacro

LOL, you are one very clever shooter Jerry. Impressed the heck out of me and you really are a painter of light. A great thinker ;)

Danny.

Michiel Schierbeek

This was a piece of cake.
The setting was already prepared by other photographers and I was just passing with my mirrorlens and couldn't resist.
The eyes focused on the photographers and me far behind them.

Michiel

Jerry_R

Tesselator,
eye catching color photos!

Michiel,
will you send them a copy? :)

Once I also took few photos of a couple in a park, I sent them photos via email later.

Michiel Schierbeek

Thanks Jerry and Ollil.

@Jerry: Thanks Jerry,

I did not ask their E-mail adress, because they were kind of busy and I was with others who wanted to move on.

@Tesselator: Wow, that Zuiko is some sharp macrolens!

Michiel

kweide

Vincero

Olympus E-P1 + M.Zuiko 14-42, noNR
ISO200 @ f5.0, 1/100 second, 42 mm focal length

Drummer on their way to "Scoppio Del Carro", Florence. The Scoppio Del Carro is a wondeful traditional Easter firework in Florence. We had the chance to accompany one traditional procession, colorful and full of music. All participants dressed in medieval uniforms. The Carro, an ancient 3 level high wooden cart, was pulled by 4 white bulls. The procession ends on the Piazza del Doumo, where the firework is started by a rocket driven dove at the end of the church service in the Duomo. It is a must see in Florence.