The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Tesselator

Same day, same lens, same camera, same me. :)

I think these are still all wide open at f/2.8 too. But they're not 100% crops, they're full scales.

Tesselator

Some of the Yashica ML 24mm F/2.8...

Best 24mm I've owned so far. :)

1, 4, and 5 were not sharpened at all even tho they look as if they were - just to say....

M5-Guy

One of my 1st test handheld photos with a 400mm f/5.5 Tele Astranar (1950's 2 element design in M42, West German made)

On Panasonic G1
f/5.5 (no Iris) -- Yet, I have the blades, and will see if my local repair guy can put them back in --

Tesselator

Nice! No NR?

Here's some with the nFD 300/2.8L

All of these are 100% crops, all manually focused (of course :)), all have EXIF embedded, and all are wide open:

This one is also using the 2X-A Canon FD Extender. So this is 1,200mm equiv.

With some of these I wanted a faster shutter without changing the ISO so I underexposed with the intent to push in PS. So many are pushed +1 or so.

Enhoyski bud-persons!