The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Ron, These are really wonderful. The G3/45mm are a nice combination in your hands. The detail in the photo of the moth is impressive.

RonSmith

Thanks Don, Rich and Cindy!

I'm really enjoying the G3 more than I thought I would. It is a bit different from my other Panasonics (G1, GF1 and GH2), but it is fun to use.

The only shortcoming is the ability to switch focus modes quickly to go from a static shot (like the close-up of the egret) to a sudden change (like when he decided I had gotten close enough, and took off). But no camera can do everything, and I do like what the G3 is capable of doing.

Michiel Schierbeek

Lovely pictures everyone!

Jono- That 12mm lens looks very inviting! Not in sight yet over here.
Jorgen- Love the rain shots!
Ron- Nice and sharp nature shots.

Here is one passing by a lonely Pizzahut.

Cheers, Michiel

JMaher

Jono,

Beautiful shots with the 12. However, please stop posting these. I sold my m4/3 stuff a while ago and I don't need another camera right now.:)

Jim

PeterB666

I went to Picton (about 90 km south-west of Sydney) for a pre-dawn and sunrise shoot. It was a great morning with a very warm 1 degrees temperature and a lot of fun - well worth the effort.

I was playing with my new Olympus E-P3 coupled with my sweet little Voigtlander 25mm f/0.95 lens and this is what I came up with pre-dawn...

Foggy Morning at Picton Railway Station ep3v by peterb666, on Flickr

Hmm, I cannot wait until there is a RAW filter for Adobe Camera RAW as it is a pain using the Olympus software (mainly because I have Camera RAW conversions down to an "art-form")