The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Been away for a while, to Sapa, Vietnam. It's a long journey in every way, and the place leaves a strong impression. It's tempting to use many words, but I'll let the photos do the talking.

I brought two cameras, the GH1 and the OM-2. Here are some with the GH1 and assorted OM lenses plus the Pana 7-14.

biglouis

I went to a Civil War encampment in Milford, Michigan.
Shot mostly with my G3 and 45/2.8 PL. Here's one sample, still processing others.

20110813 021b by Ronald S. Smith, on Flickr
Been away for a while, to Sapa, Vietnam. It's a long journey in every way, and the place leaves a strong impression. It's tempting to use many words, but I'll let the photos do the talking.

I brought two cameras, the GH1 and the OM-2. Here are some with the GH1 and assorted OM lenses plus the Pana 7-14.

Two amazing images. Well done.

LouisB

Diane B

I've obviously been missing some terrific work on this thread. Rather than go back and single each one out, just saying really nice work everyone. I need to keep up with the thread LOL.

Diane

biglouis

I've obviously been missing some terrific work on this thread. Rather than go back and single each one out, just saying really nice work everyone. I need to keep up with the thread LOL.

Diane
I know I did pick out two but I absolutely agree. When debates are raging about cameras and kit this thread reminds us that it is the photographer and not the camera which is key.

LouisB

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Very nice, Klaus. One day, I'll figure out what's going on there :confused:

Thanks, Diane. Time and timing, crop and lens. The most limiting factor is time. I could spend a day or more, only taking photos of people crossing that bridge, or any other bridge, but people start wondering, those who ask themselves what this weird foreigner is doing there with his camera and those who expect me to return to where I'm supposed to live, and sometimes work...

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
If you want your motorbike fixed, it can be done, any time, anywhere, at least in downtown Hanoi :)

GH1 with OM Zuiko 100mm f/2.8 @ f/2.8

GH1 with OM Zuiko 100mm f/2.8

Last edited:

kweide

Did you see the light ?

Olympus E-5 + Zuiko 12-60SWD, no NR
ISO200 @ f6.3, 1/1250 second, 60 mm focal length​