The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

PeterB666

This is nice Peter, hope the weather clears up soon!

Cheers

Brian
It is very changeable Brian. It wasn't raining this morning. I was originally going to go about 90km down the coast but with high swells and no guarantee of reasonable weather gave that a miss and was going to head into the local national park but when I got there the causeway river crossing was flooded and the police were turning people away (well at 5am I was about the only 'people'). I then went to one of the closer beaches and got loaded my Voigtlander 25mm f/0.95 on the E-P3. To do something different, I jacked up the ISO to 800 and got this very clear 2-shot panorama.

Cronulla from Shelly Park Beach ep3v by peterb666, on Flickr

That was taken between 'first-light' and sunrise. Without Adobe Camera RAW, I struggle with the hightlights and I have probably made the image a bit too bright anyway but the noise is non-existent. In those conditions, noise was always there in those conditions, even at ISO200.

DHart

A small summer BBQ party was an occasion to get out and play with my new GF3 and 12mm lens.

It was especially hot today and I was not very motivated to move around much... so I decided to see what I could capture while seated in one place.

This one is a very heavily cropped image from the wide 12mm FOV.

I'm really happy with the performance of the GF3 and the 12mm f/2.0... total keepers! Can't wait to see the results from the RAWS... these were from the JPG files.

kweide

bowed Olivetree

Dancing tree

The Boss and his men

Olympus E-5 + Zuiko 12-60 SWD f2.8, no NR
ISO 200 @ f7, mostly at 1/800 second, various focal lengths​