The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Rich M

Wow... you're certainly getting some great images with that combination Rich, keep 'em coming! :thumbs:

Cheers

Brian
I tell you Brian.....this current kit is invigorating....between the Oly 12/2 and the PL25, I don't think I own better glass......and the fact that it's autofocus.....what a bonus.

G3 + PL25 (16:9)

R

Last edited:

Rich M

These young ladies asked me to take their picture with their camera phones.....I asked if I could take theirs with mine.

G3 +PL25 (no flash...but it looks like I used flash)

And this young lady was clearly enjoying herself.....

R

J

jrob

Well I've gone through all 96 pages.. and boy was it a lot of work! But SO worth it. All of you have posted so many amazing photos, you have inspired me! Truly pages of fabulous shots!

Here's a few quick photos I've managed to shoot with my wife's GF2 (stock 14-42 kit lens). No where near the level of you folks and there's no PP yet (and some of the garden shots need it as I probably should have waited for better evening light :/ ) But thanks for looking and thanks again for so many amazing photos to enjoy and inspire!

Here's the garden (designed and built by yours truly).

Brian Mosley

Beautiful tree marlof, and quite inspiring... I went for a nice walk in the woods this morning.

E-PL3 + mZD 9-18 f4-5.6
1/8s f/6.3 at 9.0mm iso200

E-PL3 + mZD 9-18 f4-5.6
1/2s f/8.0 at 9.0mm iso200

Cheers

Brian

Last edited: