The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Tesselator

That doesn't suck!!! Nice one Rich!

I've been messing around with the Zeiss MP 100/2.8 (C/Y) on my little GH1 lately (also at ISO 1250):

DHart

Tess... wow. Just wow. Sa----weeeeet.

In fact... wow to everyone. This thread has seen some magnificent images...

F

FStopIan

I was wandering with 2 friends who had DSLR's - while checking out each others images on the LCD I was sure I needed to get back on the DSLR train, but after I came home was happy with a few. This is one of my favorite places on earth. Its called Kaerazu No-Ken.

Last edited:

Tesselator

Thanks for the comments all! Much appreciated! I only hope to be as good as some of you one day! Here's a couple more. A mod of the second one I thought looked cool while digi-doodeling on the phone and another species (again the Zeiss MP 100/2.8 (C/Y) on the GH1 at ISO 1250) :

.​

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Both my Nikon cameras were in for repair, so I decided to go all Panasonic for the races this weekend, the GH1 as my main camera and L1 for backup and whenever I needed the 14-50mm. The results are so good that I can't really see why I need to carry that big heavy D300 and large lenses around the track anymore. GH2 next :)

GH1 with Sigma 50mm f/1.4 @ f/8 and 1/250s

GH1 with Sigma 50mm f/1.4 @ f/3.2 and 1/160s

DonParrot

Both my Nikon cameras were in for repair, so I decided to go all Panasonic for the races this weekend, the GH1 as my main camera and L1 for backup and whenever I needed the 14-50mm. The results are so good that I can't really see why I need to carry that big heavy D300 and large lenses around the track anymore. GH2 next :)
Nice motor-racing shots.
Thanks for sharing.