The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thanks a lot Mr. Elator :)

Here's another from the same day. Flooded rice fields in Cambodia.

L1 with PanaLeica 14-50mm f/2.8-3.5 @ 14mm and f/8

turbines

Here's a few of the SMC Takumar 50/1.4 I snapped just yesterday. You can see some from the "Super Takumar 50/1.4" here if you'd like:

Almost all of these SMC 50/1.4 images are shot wide open but one or maybe 2 were stopped down a bit:

!-Enjoy.
Very nice! :thumbs: Thank you Tess for posting your samples.

I love all of my Pentax glass.

Paul

Tesselator

Yeah, I'm surprised some older Pentax lenses don't share the same reputation as the likes of Nikkor ED and Canon L ... More than a few of them are equal or better. Even some of the newer ones like the DA series. For example my SMC Pentax DA 18-55 AL competes favorably (ie. is better than) with all the others I've tried in that same class - and including primes. And I think it sells new (waterproof) for something like $45. :O

Oh well their loss is our gain. Maybe it's the green stripe that scares people? :D

kweide

Contact
Mrs. Robinson likes to say: "Merry Christmas to all of you ! It is always great fun being here. So go on with this wonderful forum."

Olympus E-5, Zuiko 50-200SWD, noNR
ISO100 @ f 3.2, 1/200 second, 108 mm focal length​

Tesselator

Thanks guys.

It snowed heavily last night but I didn't get off any shots of it so far. It's 2pm now and most of it is gone I think - I haven't been outside yet.